• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Improbable role Mafia - Canceled

Day is 48

Also if you're not in the game, don't ****ing post. You're interfering with the game, and if you continue posting I will have a mod intervene.

Day is 48

Also if you're not in the game, don't ****ing post. You're interfering with the game, and if you continue posting I will have a mod intervene.

come on man we are good buds, dont be like that

lynch cory

What the **** did you just say about me, you scummy mafia? I'll have you know that I'm top of the players on the Belltree forum, the mother****ing cow, and I have over 50 confirmed games there alone. I am trained in meme warfare and I'm the top Vigilante on Belltree. You are nothing to me but just another gladiation target. I will vig you the **** out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a ranked lobby. You think you can get away with accusing me of using ****ty WIFOM and OMGUS? Think again because you suck. As we speak I am reading your ISO and I am making note of numerous scum slips while sending the host a PM submitting my dayvig action so you better prepare for the day-end post, scum. The day-end post that flips you and the rest of your pathetic little mafia. You're dead, kiddo. I can read anyone, anytime, anywhere and I can lynch you in under seven posts -- and that's with my memes alone. Not only am I extensively trained in Photoshop and gimp, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 4chan subreddit and I WILL use it to its full extent to eme your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" accusation was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have town read me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you pay the price, you newb mafia. I will **** vig shots all over you and you will drown in salt. You're lynched, kiddo.

So yea answer these questions so the game can get like actually started.

HTML:
[B]1. How many games (Official and unoffical) of TBT Mafia have you played?[/B]
[B]2. What alignment have you played most as? (Town, Mafia, Third-Party)?[/B]
[B]3. Time zone?[/B]
[B]4. Do you plan on PMing a lot this game?[/B]

My answers:
1. How many games (Official and unoffical) of TBT Mafia have you played? Only around 7 or 8 here
2. What alignment have you played most as so far? (Town, Mafia, Third-Party)? Half and half Town and Mafia
3. Time zone? EST
4. Do you prefer PMing games over non-PMing games? PMing, it's most like real life situations I guess

1. How many games (Official and unoffical) of TBT Mafia have you played? like 20
2. What alignment have you played most as? (Town, Mafia, Third-Party)? town
3. Time zone? est baby
4. Do you plan on PMing a lot this game? sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

31 games according to TBT Mafia plus this one so I was wrong
I played 32 games on here.

1. How many games (Official and unoffical) of TBT Mafia have you played? like 20
2. What alignment have you played most as? (Town, Mafia, Third-Party)? town
3. Time zone? est baby
4. Do you plan on PMing a lot this game? sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

31 games according to TBT Mafia plus this one so I was wrong
I played 32 games on here.

Wow you must like mafia a lot.

Going to answer the questions

1. I think 5games.
2. town.
3. Cst
4. I don't plan to Pm people about the game. I like games with no Pm's

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't feel like bolding everything.

1. How many games (Official and unoffical) of TBT Mafia have you played? 31. 32 if we count this game
2. What alignment have you played most as so far? (Town, Mafia, Third-Party)? Town
3. Time zone? EST
4. Do you plan on PMing a lot this game? if people want to talk with me

I checked on tbtmafia wiki and this is your 31st. Why must you lie?

How many games have you played? About 45 now
What alignment have I played most? Town
Time Zone PST
Do you prefer PM games? Yes, it allows the passage of restricted information

How many games have you played? About 45 now
What alignment have I played most? Town
Time Zone PST
Do you prefer PM games? Yes, it allows the passage of restricted information
This is your 42nd

Back