• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling in boxes: punchy (60 tbt)!★

Ok, so sorry about that. Im coming over now

Last edited:
diana has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lily is in boxes now!

Last edited:
I'm going to lurk for Rolf since you have him here. ^^

for sure! I'll add you when I'm not being lazy. cx I was actually really tempted to keep him because I'm getting bianca, but I love hamphrey too much. Hamphrey reminds me of a rotweiler, my favorite puppy bc of his eyebrows!

for sure! I'll add you when I'm not being lazy. cx I was actually really tempted to keep him because I'm getting bianca, but I love hamphrey too much. Hamphrey reminds me of a rotweiler, my favorite puppy bc of his eyebrows!

I've never looked at a hamster in that way...hmmm...

heh, and i like the fact that he's very small and pudgy. cx

I love Hamsters they're so cute, If I were to ever get a Hamster it would have a white coat, pink mouth and blue eyebrows....that sounds familiar.....;)

I love Hamsters they're so cute, If I were to ever get a Hamster it would have a white coat, pink mouth and blue eyebrows....that sounds familiar.....;)

omg I had flurry in a previous town too. her house music is too creepy for her small and innocent cuteness! I'm a sucker for those round eyebrows tbh. She was too sweet. <3

omg I had flurry in a previous town too. her house music is too creepy for her small and innocent cuteness! I'm a sucker for those round eyebrows tbh. She was too sweet. <3

I can't wait to see that little face sometime soon! I'm keeping my on another cycling thread for her, but anyway I'm gonna leave you to your cycling. ^^

Back