• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling in boxes: punchy (60 tbt)!★

yeah I do! do you mind waiting five minutes? c:

I've got all the time in the world owo she's one of the last two girls I need for my town to have all my dreamies!
My fc is 4527 8960 2660 and should I add the fc on your signature or?

Update, Got Flurry and Annalisa, still lurking for Molly and Mathilda, but add Henry and Fauna. Also, not lurking for Broffina anymore.

Last edited:
I've got all the time in the world owo she's one of the last two girls I need for my town to have all my dreamies!
My fc is 4527 8960 2660 and should I add the fc on your signature or?

yay I'm so glad I'm granting a dreamie! It's the best feeling. ;o;
there's a code on the first page that you should add. c:
also lily is so cute and im happy she's going to a good home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update, Got Flurry and Annalisa, still lurking for Molly and Mathilda, but add Henry and Fauna. Also, not lurking for Broffina anymore.

alright! I'll update in a few with the others. c:

Hey there, I no longer need Jeremiah but thank you so much for letting me lurk for him! I hope we can do business sometimes in the future :)

Hey there, I no longer need Jeremiah but thank you so much for letting me lurk for him! I hope we can do business sometimes in the future :)

oh yay congrats! <3 i've always loved cute lil lazy villagers! i'll update the list immediately.

I'd love to have marina ♡ !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

٩(๑?0`๑)۶ I think this is how you reply;;? I'd love to have marina !

oooo! as a welcome present, I think I'll let you have marina for free. c: I'm feeling super generous today, lol. cx

Omg!! Thank you so much♡♡ ah;; which fc should I add? And thank you so much again!

no problem! add the second one in my signature. c:
one you get into the town you can just find her and talk to her, and then I'll end the session!

Back