• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In the most tenuous kind of way... Today's the day!

I fail to see relevancy and pertinence, unless of course you are entertained with the equivalent of asininity.

You don't have to like a comment to not attack it though. Let's not fight before release, hmm? Just move on~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, am I reading this right? So New Leaf comes up on the shop at 9 PM, June 8th? Better wake up early tomorrow since it goes up at around 6 in the morning where I live.

US only.

Yeah but I have a NA 3DS, I'll just have to download it 6 in the morning on Sunday since I'm ahead 9 hours.

It's not even all Americans for that. Just depends on what time zone people are in. If they're on the west coast, like California, they'd get the digital at 9pm. But the people on the east coast, like New York, have to get the digital at midnight.

I haven't heard when the European one will be available.

Ah right ok. Thanks for the info :)

Edit: apparently the eShop updates at 3pm CET on Thursdays, so if you're downloading we may even get it a day early. This might just be wishful thinking... ;)

Last edited:
Today is the day of JUNE 8TH! We made it so far, and it comes at 9PM! W00t! Too bad I have it on physical :(

In about 24 hours from now, I will have the game, in my hands. Watch me wake up and it's all just a dream and it's still 3 years ago :c jk

Sucks I won't be able to play till 8 o clock that night though :'c

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to like a comment to not attack it though. Let's not fight before release, hmm? Just move on~

- - - Post Merge - - -

US only.
North America, not US only. :)

Only 12 more hours to go. :D

I will be getting up at 6.00am on Friday the 14th and will be getting an even earlier bus into town to pick up my copy than people who go to town early at around 7.00am-8.00am.

Back