• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

In the most tenuous kind of way... Today's the day!

Haha even if people can get the digital version at midnight, it's not like much can truly be done until daybreak. Still, would be cool to get then anyway. Ah well, I'll just be waiting outside Gamestop until it opens come Sunday.

Have to say I'm more excited for The Last of Us than AC right now, hoping to be pleasantly surprised in about 30 hours!

19 3/4 Hours! Despite the fact I'm in europe, I'm happy for all you americans. :)

Does that mean in Europe we can download it in the 13th at 9pm? Or is that just an American thing?

Does that mean in Europe we can download it in the 13th at 9pm? Or is that just an American thing?

It's not even all Americans for that. Just depends on what time zone people are in. If they're on the west coast, like California, they'd get the digital at 9pm. But the people on the east coast, like New York, have to get the digital at midnight.

I haven't heard when the European one will be available.

I'm afraid we can't. People on the West Coast of America can only download it at 9pm because there is a 3 hour time difference between the West and East Coast.

12am, June 9th - East Coast
=
9pm, June 8th - West Coast

I'll stay away from this forum! All the happy people with there games... gosh.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff More waiting ;n; /goes to bed and hibernates >_>

MY REACTION \/

I know what you mean....

- - - Post Merge - - -

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff More waiting ;n; /goes to bed and hibernates >_>

I know how you feel...... This is how i feel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah.

To be honest though, even though I have to wait like 5 extra days, I still don't mind. I'm kinda used to the US getting everything earlier lmfao.

It gives me more time to be excited, and I'll get mine hopefully during next week!

Wait, am I reading this right? So New Leaf comes up on the shop at 9 PM, June 8th? Better wake up early tomorrow since it goes up at around 6 in the morning where I live.

Haha even if people can get the digital version at midnight, it's not like much can truly be done until daybreak. Still, would be cool to get then anyway. Ah well, I'll just be waiting outside Gamestop until it opens come Sunday.

I just realized that last night before I fell asleep and felt really slow tbh. I still want to start the download to play first thing in the morning though :)

Back