Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
; v ; Hey there, everyone!! I have a spark to earn some TBT to collect some mollectibles! I'm really eyeing the bunny balloons, star frags and the plushies...
So I'm opening some TBT comms to try and earn some to get them, hehe!! I only ask for patience bc I'm a super slow working artist sometimes! u vu;;;
This shop will be PWYW (pay what you want) just so I can work towards it! (Any help is super appreciated!! <3 )

I'm offering these icons, and doodle cheebs! ; v ; Thank you for your interest!!

Icons!
epQD1Nu.png

kKLxZWZ.png

rFW3s6Y.png

Doodle cheeb!
3LQfdRN.png

Order Form
Username
: Your username here!
Commission type: Icons or doodle cheeb?
Reference: Your OC/Mayor here! Images only please, I'm too stressed to work from descrip.
Extra?: Expressions/Poses or character traits you want to tell me? If not, I'll come up with something! <3
Offer?: Your TBT offer.

Username:
Commission type:
Reference:
Extra?:
Offer?:
Order List:

[S l o t s]:

[Completed Work]:

jiny: Page 1 - Doodle cheeb - interspace frag Completed
Suguri: Page 1 - icon comm - 100tbt Completed
Xara: Page 1 - icon comm - 300tbt Completed ♥
Mimi Cheems: Page 1 - icon comm - Dreamy Bear Plush Completed
Foreverfox: Page 1 - doodle cheeb - Sweet bunny balloon Completed
xlisapisa: Page 1 - icon comm - 200 tbt Completed
Corrie: Page 1 - Doodle cheeb x2- 600tbt Completed | Completed
daringred_: Page 1 - Doodle cheeb x2- 1 sweet bunny balloon + 1 blue bunny balloon Completed

Waiting List: Snowifer, Mr_Keroppi

Last edited:
hey! i have a couple bunny balloons and some star frags ;__; would you be willing to accept mollectibles as well?? no worries if not, just thought i could put it out there bc im broke in tbt ORZ

omg your art is SO cute

Username: Xara
Commission type: icon!
Reference:
in case it’s hard to tell, her hair is black!
IMG_8167.gif
IMG_8168.png
1717176289722.png
IMG_8171.gif

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg
Extra?: could she maybe be hugging a little cow to her chest.. just a little black and white moo moo !! could i also maybe have this (hex code #ed95e5) as the background colour? :’0
Offer?: 300 tbt? i can offer up to 500 if needed, i don’t want to lowball you !! 😭

hey! i have a couple bunny balloons and some star frags ;__; would you be willing to accept mollectibles as well?? no worries if not, just thought i could put it out there bc im broke in tbt ORZ
YES! ; v; I accept mollectibles!! Thank you so much for always being so kind jiny!! ; v ;
Post automatically merged:

Username: Suguri
Commission type: Icon!
Reference:
img_0663-jpeg.553557
bobrocks20-png.553635
bobrocks-png.554408
suguri_fixed-gif.563924
Extra?: Surprise me :)
Offer?: 100 TBT
<3 What a cute character! I'd love to give this a try! I accept and I'll add you to my comm list! Thank you for your interest!

omg your art is SO cute

Username: Xara
Commission type: icon!
Reference:
Extra?: could she maybe be hugging a little cow to her chest.. just a little black and white moo moo !! could i also maybe have this (hex code #ed95e5) as the background colour? :’0
Offer?: 300 tbt? i can offer up to 500 if needed, i don’t want to lowball you !! 😭
Oooh what a cutie, I love the color of the sweater! I accept and am excited to draw! 300 is totally fine, no worries! n v n <3
I'll add you to my list! <3
edit: ALSO AAAA, thank you for being so sweet omgg ; v ;

Username: Mimi Cheems
Commission type: Icon
Reference: My island rep!
IMG_7664.jpg

IMG_7663.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

Extra?: Surprise me with her expression/etc! I do want to request if you could draw her with a Zucker plushie,, if possible? c: These are all the pics I have of her rn but I can add more if necessary!
Offer?: I can offer a Dreamy Bear Plush? Or 400 TBT? :0

Last edited:
Username: Foreverfox
Commission type: doodle cheeb!
Reference:
IMG_0165.jpeg
Extra?: Her kitty plushie is key, and her eyes are green when they’re open. I’ll leave the expression/pose up to you!
Offer?: Your choice of purple balloon, pink balloon, or sweet bunny balloon!

So cutee!!

Username: xlisapisa
Reference:
1717178992534.jpeg
1717179019002.jpeg

*ref art found on google*
Extra?: Expressions/Poses or character traits you want to tell me? up to you!
Offer?: 200 tbt? or I have an orange bunny balloon mollectible?

Thanks for considering!!

Hey Pixori!!

Is it okay if I order two? If not, let me know and I'll pick one haha.

Username: Corrie
Commission type: doodle cheeb x 2
Reference: Your OC/Mayor here! Her and Him
Extra?: Poses are up to you! Could both have a slightly "evil" or "sneaky" smile expression?
Offer?: 600 tbt for both?

awesome!!!

Username: jiny
Commission type: doodle cheeb
Reference: Extra?: if she can be super smiley and if she can have little hearts around her please? IF POSSIBLE ;v; can she be holding a txt lightstick please as well? ALSO she doesnt have the streaks anymore, if her hair can be a dark dark brown all around pls ;__;
Offer?: i can offer ur choice of a sweet bunny balloon, orange bunny balloon, pink heart balloon orr a galaxotl frag/isc frag o/

Oooh what a cutie, I love the color of the sweater! I accept and am excited to draw! 300 is totally fine, no worries! n v n <3
I'll add you to my list! <3
edit: ALSO AAAA, thank you for being so sweet omgg ; v ;
omg AAAAA thank you!! i’m soooo excited, i am a big big fan of your art!!
IMG_8178.gif

when would you prefer i send the tbt? :’0

TYSM for accepting! When should I send the TBT?
Honestly, whatever's more comfy for you! <3 You can hold onto it until I give you a WIP at the very least and then send? <3

are there specific color bunny balloons you're interested in?
Sorry I wish there was a place that had everything listed ahaha. I'm p much looking to collect them all but I'm favorable to anything pink! <3

Username: Mimi Cheems
Reference: Mimi Cheems!
Extra?: Surprise me with her expression/etc! <3
Offer?: I can offer a Dreamy Bear Plush? Or 400 TBT? :0
Oh my gosh, she's so super adorable! ; v ; I'll gladly take you up on the plush and add you to the list! <3 Thank you SO much for offering!!

Username: Foreverfox
Commission type: doodle cheeb!
Reference:
Extra?: Her kitty plushie is key, and her eyes are green when they’re open. I’ll leave the expression/pose up to you!
Offer?: Your choice of purple balloon, pink balloon, or sweet bunny balloon!
Ooh, I love the colors, she's so pretty! I accept, I'll add you to my list and get started asap! ; v; I also would love the sweet bunny balloon! <33

So cutee!!

Username: xlisapisa
Reference:
Extra?: Expressions/Poses or character traits you want to tell me? up to you!
Offer?: 200 tbt? or I have an orange bunny balloon mollectible?

Thanks for considering!!
Thank you for ordering! ; v ; I can try to do this for you! If it's alrighty, I'll take the tbt in return! <3

Hey Pixori!!

Is it okay if I order two? If not, let me know and I'll pick one haha.

Username: Corrie
Commission type: doodle cheeb x 2
Reference: Your OC/Mayor here! Her and Him
Extra?: Poses are up to you! Could both have a slightly "evil" or "sneaky" smile expression?
Offer?: 600 tbt for both?
Hihi!! That's totally fine! <3 Thank you so much for ordering! I accept, they're both such cuties!! Did you want them together in one doodle piece or separate? <3

Last edited:
awesome!!!

Username: jiny
Commission type: doodle cheeb
Reference: Extra?: if she can be super smiley and if she can have little hearts around her please? IF POSSIBLE ;v; can she be holding a txt lightstick please as well? ALSO she doesnt have the streaks anymore, if her hair can be a dark dark brown all around pls ;__;
Offer?: i can offer ur choice of a sweet bunny balloon, orange bunny balloon, pink heart balloon orr a galaxotl frag/isc frag o/
I accept omg she's gonna be so fun to doodle! ; v ; All of this checks out perf! <3 If I could ask for the frag, I'd love that! ; v ; Thank you as usual for ordering from me! <3

omg AAAAA thank you!! i’m soooo excited, i am a big big fan of your art!! View attachment 566964

when would you prefer i send the tbt? :’0
You're so sweet I'm gonan cry pe;lgkiroeplhk ; v ; Thank you SO much Xara, you're always so kind to me!
You can wait until I send you a WIP if that's okay! <3

Thank you so much for accepting!! :) Could they be separate pieces please and thank you!
You got it! <3 Thank you so much again for ordering!

Alright since I've got quite the workload from here, any other orders will be put on a waitlist! <33 If you've already typed in here though, I will accept your comm and add you to the list, no worries! It's any orders/questions placed after this specific post that wasn't here prior that will be waitlisted! <33 Ty so much everyone. ; v ;

Last edited:
I accept omg she's gonna be so fun to doodle! ; v ; All of this checks out perf! <3 If I could ask for the frag, I'd love that! ; v ; Thank you as usual for ordering from me! <3

You're so sweet I'm gonan cry pe;lgkiroeplhk ; v ; Thank you SO much Xara, you're always so kind to me!
You can wait until I send you a WIP if that's okay! <3

You got it! <3 Thank you so much again for ordering!

Alright since I've got quite the workload from here, any other orders will be put on a waitlist! <33
AHHH yay ;v; which frag would you like??? i have the galaxotl frag and i have the international space frag o: also do you want me to send it now or afterwards?? 😊

Username: daringred_
Commission type: 2x doodle cheeb (if that's okay!)
Reference:
dgqilda-c6d29d15-693e-48f4-9304-3ca1365041a1.png
left/front character. sorry, this is the best image i have of the outfit 😅 for the lower half, you can just do dark grey leggings and white socks !!

morning 2.jpg
Extra?: same expressions as their references, and for the pose, you can do them both in some variation of character a's reference pose !! (maybe facing each other?) if you only want to accept one character, go for character a !!
Offer?: any combo of 2x blue bunny balloons and 3x sweet bunny balloons? (you can have all five if you think that's fair lol.) or i have a bluebird plush if that's one you're interested in.

tysm for considering !!

AHHH yay ;v; which frag would you like??? i have the galaxotl frag and i have the international space frag o: also do you want me to send it now or afterwards?? 😊
Oooh can I have the international space frag, the colors are so pretty ( sorry im still having to look up collects haha )
And you can send once I've given you a WIP/your art! <33 Thank you so much!!

Back