Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (244) +
just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying with pure tbt and/or flight rising, there isn't really any collectibles that i want : )

edit might also accept art! drop your threads/carrds/whatever examples below

Last edited:
ooh i’ve not actually spent my fr treasure on anything for a while so it’s been building up so i’ll put my interest out - would probably mostly be interested in a 48 star fragment if you ended up doing another event but there are other collectibles i like if not

can never remember how much frags go for recently but currently have about 5mil treasure i think that i can offer depending on tickets :)

ooh i’ve not actually spent my fr treasure on anything for a while so it’s been building up so i’ll put my interest out - would probably mostly be interested in a 48 star fragment if you ended up doing another event but there are other collectibles i like if not

can never remember how much frags go for recently but currently have about 5mil treasure i think that i can offer depending on tickets :)
i think they're like 1.5-2k but regardless i'll def keep you in mind!

i only got 47 😔 but if there's other stuff you're interested in lmk!

i only got 47 😔 but if there's other stuff you're interested in lmk!

i think we have 1 throwback ticket left to redeem from the confetti thread when the link is posted, though if not i’d be interested in any of the cheaper fragments or maybe the bluebird :)

i think we have 1 throwback ticket left to redeem from the confetti thread when the link is posted, though if not i’d be interested in any of the cheaper fragments or maybe the bluebird :)
oh hey you're right i totally forgot about that 💀 yay 48

I'm interested in the 48 tickets if I can afford them! But I know you have other offers.

Might as well lump my instead in a mom’s plush in here too haha. I’d offer a mix of fr/tbt. I can try to exchange my gems for treasure too, if you’d prefer more treasure than tbt.

oh hey you're right i totally forgot about that 💀 yay 48

yeah i am grateful for the highlights or i’d probably miss the redeem codes lol

i will keep with the 5 mil treasure offer for 48 tickets, think the recent sales for the more expensive frags have been about 4-5k but i also could’ve missed a few but know there are other offers so no problem if you’d rather a tbt sale :)

Omg yes potentially! Once my entries are accepted I’ll only be 9 away from my goal, I’ll potentially need less depending on how I do in the quiz. I’ll only need some 😊

Back