• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is anyone else having no luck catching sharks?

Shark Collection.JPG

Caught all 4 sharks.

I'm curious, just how rare IS a coelacanth? I caught one and I want to know how important that is :p

I also have black roses ^_^

There's only 4? Got all of them too then.

I'm only missing the regular shark then :eek:..

I'm curious, just how rare IS a coelacanth? I caught one and I want to know how important that is :p

I also have black roses ^_^

I don't know the exact price but pretty much if there's big text when you first catch it, it's worth A LOT. I recommend donating your first coelacanth because it's going to be really uncommon to get another one again. and black roses are rare *-*

I caught lots :p For some reason, I feel like AC:NL is more easier to catch sharks than the past series.

Only played my game since yesterday, and after missing two sharks, i caught one, so donated it, i tried the method of closing my eyes and it worked.. is there any way of making sharks spawn faster? i want to sell them now for money :p

That happens to me all the time! I think they take a bite, I press 'A', and then they swim away.. :c

I haven't caught a single one! { am I doing it wrong? }

Anyone got an ocean sunfish? Their appearance is the same as sharks (large with fin).

Heard they're rare

It's definitely easier to catch sharks in New Leaf, I caught 5 tonight.

I caught a great white, then literally STRAIGHT away a hammerhead spawned where i just caught it, I was so lucky.
I'm always lucky with fish and not bugs :C SKRU U BUGZ

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: and i also have an ocean sunfish which i caught yesterday at the island with a friend.

They hardly even show up in my town or island. Is there a certain time that they show up the most? I'm guessing evening/night?
Heck, I'm actually tempted to reset my game for multiple reasons, including having terrible luck with fishing lol.

Island at night time, I always get LOADS! Try then :)

Back