• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Island Living: A Photo Journal

Island/Town Name
Littlestar
Hemisphere
North
Today I managed to get a clear snapshot of the dung beetle! Somehow, that made me feel happy. It shouldn't, really, no reason that it should but it did. I guess I'm weird. 🤪
jan10-dungbeetle.jpg

I went to speak with Reneigh and, literally, had to run after her. That horse can move like the wind! 🐎💨
jan10-reneigh.jpg

And I had a camper. Did I? Nope. I've met Judy a number of times island hopping. I guess I'm in the sheer minority of players who aren't enamored with her.
jan10-judy.jpg

In other news, I'm totally addicted to Stardew Valley. The new end game content is awesome! The new tasks and quests--as long as you don't resort to the wiki for instant answers--are challenging. So much to see, so much to discover, so much to enjoy! I love this game. ❤

I haven't been able to visit Reneigh until now because she's always outside horsin' around. Today I managed to visit and I must say she has a nice place! Love the warm tones. I wasn't expecting this at all. Somehow I'd imagined she would have a more colourful, lively interior.
jan14-reneigh.jpg

It's been such a long time since I posted a sunset snap! Today it was all golden, warm hues. In other news, Diana asked to broaden her horizons, and I said yes. When I go island hopping for a new resident, I won't be looking for another snooty. I just can't seem to bond with one. Maybe another cranky. Although no one can ever fill the void that Rolf's left behind.
jan18-beach-b.jpg

Bug Baron? I ... like the sound of that. 🤓
jan24-bugs1.jpg

jan24-bugs2.jpg

I really like Reneigh. But I already have a resident uchi (and that's Fuchsia and I love her so) and so I think, eventually, Reneigh will move out.

I was not expecting this! I didn't know. I never had Octavian in an AC game before this. Why does an octopus have a space-themed home!? It just seems so strange. 🛰🛸🚀😲
jan26-octavian.jpg

Ran into Raymond outside the campsite. He the first to know about anything that's even remotely worthy of knowing. Raymond's essentially my most gossipy best informed islander. He tells me when he discovers a pirate-shaped heap on the beach or a suspicious-looking boat anchored off the north coast, when he thinks I should look out for the aurora borealis and when he feels I should be reminded about how other islanders constantly approach him for advice. He most certainly updates me on the number of compliments he has received thus far.
jan30-ray.jpg

So... OOH YEAH! :love:
jan30-marshal1-b.jpg

Oh wow, these Festivale outfits are... um... hideous. 😅
feb3-festivale.jpg

Meanwhile, at the plaza, this scene ensued. Marshal, disregarding his status as a newly moved-in resident, decided to hog the entire bench and take no notice of his senpai, dear sweet Claude. Claude stood there, waiting, optimistically hoping for Marshal to move and make room for one more. But Marshal never did. After an hour, Claude was still standing there, utterly ignored. 🥺😆
feb3-marshal.jpg

Everyone had stew today. Delicious stew. Fuchsia burned herself a little, though. That stew was hot! I wish I could have joined them somehow. 😧
feb5-stew.jpg

Then I found Lolly having her stew at the park. I think she was glad to have my company. 😌
feb5-lolly-.jpg

Back