Island Reps in the Banner Discussion (TBT Fair 2022 edition)

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Enchanted Bloom
Red Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Red Feather
Red Feather
Red Feather
Red Feather
Red Feather
sF3fQY1.png

The final 2 island reps from this Fair's "Your ACNH Character in Our Banner" prize are in the banner! ICYMI, @Midoriya and @michealsmells were the first two island reps in the banner. @Venn said he bought one of the slots, and that's his island rep on the right.

but who the heck does this guy belong to???

AzcfTXJ.png

i’m a bit late to the discussion haha, but you guys look great up there @~Kilza~ @Venn! venn’s rep looks so cool chilling under the tree with his book, and kilza’s rep looks especially striking with the sunset background!
E319163E-72BC-4EA1-9265-610AA6599468.jpeg

i always enjoy seeing people’s reps in the banner! i usually try to get up there as well when the opportunity arises, but the other prizes and collectibles this fair were just too tempting. 😅

The island reps disappeared tonight, unfortunately. 😔

I was curious, so I did decide to dig back a bit just to see everybody who's been in the banner so far. I did put together an effort post to make it easier to see all the island reps we've had in the banner so far:
Initial addition of island reps in the banner, obtained by purchasing the prize from the shop
Event
Source of images

SsSrvD4.png

L-R: Mr.Fox (w/ Rooney), xara

eucURxv.png

L-R: Holla (w/ Kiki), Your Local Wild Child

Bt2zsrT.png

L-R: Antonio (w/ Stitches), Alolan_Apples
Obtained by being one of the highest reacted submissions within a given timeframe, island rep must be dressed up in a way to "celebrate diversity and promote inclusivity"
Event
Source of images

4BFTC0O.png

L-R: Foreverfox, Dunquixote, King koopa

JkfF16X.png

L-R: S.J., Bekaa, Rosch

2TVj4zA.png

L-R: deana, Valzed, jadetine, xara, Kattea
Obtained by being the highest reacted submission for your cabin, island rep must be themed for that specific cabin
Event (Melon Ballers), Event (Crystal Ballers), Event (Evergreen), Event (Buzzy Bees), Event (Poliwags)
(Source of images from a Poliwags forum thread)

rBIdHifl.png

L-R: Blink. (Melon Ballers), Rio_ (Buzzy Bees), ryuk (Crystal Ballers)

tgTpZ1ql.png

L-R: Firesquids (Poliwags), Aquilla (Evergreen)
Obtained by being one of the highest reacted submissions for the event, island rep must be winter themed
Event
Source of images

Rosch_Merielle_Firesquids.png

L-R: Rosch, Merielle, Firesquids

Plume_kaylee_Snek.png

L-R: Plume, kaylee, Snek

zissou_-Lumi-_oak.png

L-R: -Lumi-, oak, zissou

tarepanda3ame_LittleMissPanda_Crash.png

L-R: Crash, LittleMissPanda, tarepanda3ame
Obtained by purchasing the prize from the shop, island reps appeared during the event if they matched the theme
Event (Event Shop)
Source of image 1; Source of image 2

AzZ9dpU.png

L-R: michealsmells, Midoriya

sF3fQY1.png

L-R: ~Kilza~, Venn

So 38 total island reps as of this post have made it onto the banner from 35 unique users. Only xara, Firesquids, and Rosch have had their rep appear on the banner twice.

Last edited:

I was curious, so I did decide to dig back a bit just to see everybody who's been in the banner so far. I did put together an effort post to make it easier to see all the island reps we've had in the banner so far:
Initial addition of island reps in the banner, obtained by purchasing the prize from the shop
Event
Source of images

SsSrvD4.png

eucURxv.png

Bt2zsrT.png

Obtained by being one of the highest reacted submissions within a given timeframe, island rep must be dressed up in a way to "celebrate diversity and promote inclusivity"
Event
Source of images

(missing this one and couldn't find it ):, hopefully somebody has it saved and I can edit it in later)
Foreverfox, Dunquixote, King koopa

JkfF16X.png

2TVj4zA.png

Obtained by being the highest reacted submission for your cabin, island rep must be themed for that specific cabin
Event (Melon Ballers), Event (Crystal Ballers), Event (Evergreen), Event (Buzzy Bees), Event (Poliwags)

rBIdHifl.png

tgTpZ1ql.png

Obtained by being one of the highest reacted submissions for the event, island rep must be winter themed
Event
Source of images

Plume_kaylee_Snek.png

zissou_-Lumi-_oak.png

Obtained by purchasing the prize from the shop, island reps appeared during the event if they matched the theme
Event (Event Shop)

AzZ9dpU.png

sF3fQY1.png

So 38 total island reps as of this post have made it onto the banner from 35 unique users. Only xara, Firesquids, and Rosch have had their rep appear on the banner twice.
@~Kilza~ I have the missing banner! Had to capture my sweet boy’s moment to shine 🥰
89028325-9700-4578-943F-DFCBD8292404.jpeg

Event
Source of images

SsSrvD4.png

eucURxv.png

Bt2zsrT.png

Event
Source of images

4BFTC0O.png

L-R: Foreverfox, Dunquixote, King koopa

JkfF16X.png

2TVj4zA.png

rBIdHifl.png

tgTpZ1ql.png

Event
Source of images

Plume_kaylee_Snek.png

zissou_-Lumi-_oak.png

Event (Event Shop)

AzZ9dpU.png

sF3fQY1.png

I looked so good in 2020 🥺

Back