• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Canalave City starting at 0:24?

edit: and Sforzando no Zankyou starting at 0:34 if its not too late:

Thanks again

Last edited:
@Garymeowing24 Here is "Real In Rio":

D--EC-AC
D-A---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@hyperioncorp Here is "The Heavy- This ain't No Place For No Hero (Short Change Hero) (lyrics-high audio quality)":

BBBD-EDF
F---zzzz

All the low notes.

@MikanTsumiki2003 Here is "Canalave City Daytime) Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Music Extended [Music OST][Original Soundtrack]":

DDCB-AB-
C-D---zz

First D is low, all other D's and notes are high.

Here is "Sforzando no Zankyou":

A-A-CBAG
---zzzGE
F-A-GF-E

Low E, all other notes high. The musical phrase was too long to fit into two lines, so I made it be three to preserve the original timing of the song. You can use two of the lines as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - or rests z to make more notes fit into two lines, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@shendere I've done "To Zanarkand" two different ways previously.

One is in this post:

And one is in this post:

If neither of these suit your needs, just let me know, and I'll make a new one for you starting from the time you originally posted.

Charli xcx good ones pretty please or laputa castle in the sky piano version the girl who feel for the sky . Thank you much xxx

@Bendo Here is "Attack of the Killer Queen":

AGABC---
AGGFE---

Last G is high, first two G's and all other notes are low. I had to simplify the song a ton to make it work as a town tune because it's so fast and intricate. I can try a different part of the song if you'd like, just let me know.

Here is "BIG SHOT":

BBBDE---
BBFDE---

All the low notes.

@JessyLoz Here is "Charli XCX - Good Ones [Official Video]":

DFDFE-C-
DFCD---z

All the low notes.

Here is "The Girl Who Fell from the Sky - Castle in the sky (Laputa)":

DEF--EF-
A-E---zz

Low D and E, high A.