• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bendo Here is "Attack of the Killer Queen":

AGABC---
AGGFE---

Last G is high, first two G's and all other notes are low. I had to simplify the song a ton to make it work as a town tune because it's so fast and intricate. I can try a different part of the song if you'd like, just let me know.

Here is "BIG SHOT":

BBBDE---
BBFDE---

All the low notes.

@JessyLoz Here is "Charli XCX - Good Ones [Official Video]":

DFDFE-C-
DFCD---z

All the low notes.

Here is "The Girl Who Fell from the Sky - Castle in the sky (Laputa)":

DEF--EF-
A-E---zz

Low D and E, high A.
If its not to much trouble can you get attack of the killer queen to start around 0:25 and big shot to start around 0:16 or 0:31 sorry I didn't specified the first time

AE-E-EDC
AE-E---z

High A, all other notes low.

The tune I made of "BIG SHOT" in my last post is already like the part at 0:31. The part at 0:16 would be extremely difficult to recreate accurately as a town tune, but I can try if you really want me to. But perhaps the one I already made will suit your needs.

AE-E-EDC
AE-E---z

High A, all other notes low.

The tune I made of "BIG SHOT" in my last post is already like the part at 0:31. The part at 0:16 would be extremely difficult to recreate accurately as a town tune, but I can try if you really want me to. But perhaps the one I already made will suit your needs.
Ty and if you think you can do 0:16 for big shot you can I don't want you to waste your time if you can't

@Bendo It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, glad I decided to give it a try.

Here is that part of "Big Shot" from Deltarune:

D-A--A--
AGDGC---

Low D, all other notes high.

AGABC---
AGGFE---

Last G is high, first two G's and all other notes are low. I had to simplify the song a ton to make it work as a town tune because it's so fast and intricate. I can try a different part of the song if you'd like, just let me know.

Here is "BIG SHOT":

BBBDE---
BBFDE---

All the low notes.

@JessyLoz Here is "Charli XCX - Good Ones [Official Video]":

DFDFE-C-
DFCD---z

All the low notes.

Here is "The Girl Who Fell from the Sky - Castle in the sky (Laputa)":

DEF--EF-
A-E---zz

Low D and E, high A.
Thank you so much xx

Hello! I'm trying to convert Star Overhead into my island tune, specifically the melody that the lead singer is doing not necessarily the music itself if possible!! Thank you!
this is the original version of the song
and a piano cover if that makes it easier!

i'd love to have part of "dead v" as my new town tune, if possible !!

starting from the beat drop at 1:40/1:41 to 1:45, or however much of that tune you can fit in !!

@sugarsong Here is "Star Overhead - The Pillows":

DCDED-CD
E-E-ED--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@Deear Here is "ALOUETTE Gentille ALOUETTE FRENCH Canadian Lyrics Words sing along song":

C--DE-E-
CDCEC-G-

@daringred_ Here is "Nightcall ft. Dreamhour - Dead V (Vocal Version)":

D-BD-BD-
BD-BDG--

@DevWalls Please read the rules in the first post of this thread and make your request again while following them, and I'll be happy to make town tunes for you. :)

i have a request!
i thought that a part of this song would be a lovely town theme and i like three parts in particular, would love to know the notes for them! thank you!
around 0:23-0:27
around 0:58-01:01
and around 1:06-1:09

Around the 2:10 mark, can you make the "Love me, as I love you in my reverie" into a song.

@leletan Here is "ALKALOID × Valkyrie「Artistic Partisan」":

CA-C-A-G
-A-C-B--

And:

E-EDE-ED
E-DFE---

All the low notes.

And:

CCAD-CC-
CCAD-C--

@Antonio I don't have a Spotify account, so I wasn't able to hear the part of the song you requested from the link you posted, but I think I found it on Youtube.

So here is "1938 Glenn Miller - My Reverie (Ray Eberle, vocal)":

DDA-BCDB
ABGBA---

If this is not correct, please let me know, and I will do my best to correct it.

Hey there,

If possible, could you make a town tune out of the vocal melody between 0:35 and 0:39, ("Polygon wave, namida tte")?

Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could do this, I would be fine with it starting at 0:25 or 0:47, whatever is easiest for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back