• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are such a hero for doing these all this time! I used to come browse this thread all the time ages ago :D

Would you be able to do this song from the new Wheel of Time show? Specifically the "Sing for Manetheren/Weep for the blood of Aemon" part that I've timestamped to, but any part of the song would work. I don't know anything about music so it may not be town-tunable, in which case just thank you for your time :D

can you do if i see your mom by bad bunny the melody from 1:22 to 1:27 please. i have tried so hard but i cant get it to sound right!

@tadaizy That part of "BAD BUNNY - SI VEO A TU MAMÁ | YHLQMDLG (Official Video)" is actually the song "The Girl from Ipanema" and here it is:

G-EE-D-
G-E-EE-D-

High G, low E and D.

yaaay!!!!! thank you so much!! and thanks for the bonus info!!
Post automatically merged:

omg im so happy it sounds great!!

Last edited:
@yormy Here is "LOVE ME":

E-DE-DE-
D-FE-D--

All the low notes.

Here is "Kiss Me Goodbye - Buck-Tick (English Sub)":

ADF-EC--
ADFC---z

All the low notes.

Hiya! I'm looking for Fight ClariS From about 1:05 to 1:09 If it that's ok, Thanks! (if needed leave out a few beats)

Last edited:
@Fun Here is "Hataraku saibou Season 2 ED 1//Cell at Work //Fight!!!//":

ABCBG-CB
G-A-G---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hello! I wanted to request a snippet from the song Toki no Ai wa from the Utena movie, please. You can ignore the piano notes if that only complicates things I just figured it might possibly help.

From timestamp beginning at 2:22-2:27. If that range is too long something shorter starting at 2:22 would be great. Thank you for your time and efforts!!! 🥰

@trashtro All of the notes are piano notes, so I can't ignore them. ^o^;>
Here is "Okui Masami - Toki ni Ai wa | Piano Cover + Sheet Above *** Not Easy":

CB-EDC-B
CDGGFE--

Second G is high, all other notes are low.

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day. :)

Hiya! I've been playing Genshin Impact lately and I was wondering if you could make these?

starting at 0:50, I tried finding what would be easiest to make since it sounds so unique

starting at 0:20

starting at 0:31

thanks and I totally understand if Fishl's theme isn't possible :)

@MikanTsumiki2003 Here is "Fischl Character Demo OST - Genshin Impact":

CA-CBCAE
CA-CBCAE

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Klee Character Demo OST - Genshin Impact":

C--EB-EA
--EG---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Ganyu Character Demo OST - Genshin Impact':

D-F-G--A
G--AGF-E

Low D and E, high G and A. I shortened the sustain after the second G so that the second part of the musical phrase would fit into a town tune. You can just end it there if it sounds awkward trying to squeeze that part in, like this:

D-F-G--A
G---zzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back