• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mangojuice Here is "Melodious Flute · Yu-Peng Chen · HOYO-MiX · Yu-Peng Chen Genshin Impact - Jade Moon Upon a Sea of Clouds":

ACD-ED-E
DCBE-BB-

Last E is low, first two E's and all other notes are high. I included all of the notes in the first nine seconds of the song, but the sustain lines - may be in odd places, just to try to break it up a little, because I couldn't preserve the timing of the original song using only the two lines available in a town tune. But you said it was okay to speed it up, so I did that to make it all fit. But you can try putting sustain lines in different places if you want, to change the timing of the song to make it sound a little different, if you feel like other notes would do better to be sustained than what I chose. Or you can even leave notes off of the beginning or end in order to fit more sustain lines in it, now that you have the notes.

Thank you so much!!! It sounds perfect! :D

@mangojuice Here is "Melodious Flute · Yu-Peng Chen · HOYO-MiX · Yu-Peng Chen Genshin Impact - Jade Moon Upon a Sea of Clouds":

ACD-ED-E
DCBE-BB-

Last E is low, first two E's and all other notes are high. I included all of the notes in the first nine seconds of the song, but the sustain lines - may be in odd places, just to try to break it up a little, because I couldn't preserve the timing of the original song using only the two lines available in a town tune. But you said it was okay to speed it up, so I did that to make it all fit. But you can try putting sustain lines in different places if you want, to change the timing of the song to make it sound a little different, if you feel like other notes would do better to be sustained than what I chose. Or you can even leave notes off of the beginning or end in order to fit more sustain lines in it, now that you have the notes.

@mercyziegler16 Here is "[Overwatch] Mercy's OLD Ultimate - Heroes never die!":

DABBG---
zzzzzzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.
You've made my day! Thank you!

@Brendand Unfortunately,"NLE Choppa - Shotta Flow Remix ft. Blueface LYRICS" is a rap song, and rap is more like rhythmic speaking than singing, so there isn't really a melody for me to turn into a town tune. The closest thing I could do would be the same note over and over again like this:

DDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDD

Which probably doesn't sound recognizable. If you like it, that's fine, but if you'd like me to do another part of the song that is maybe more like singing instead of rapping, if there is such a part, or a different song, just let me know.

Been putting this off awhile but decided to go for it since I'm going to restart my game soon.

I'd love to have a snippet of Memory from the Cats musical for my town theme but I'm musically inept. This song was one of my favorites from my childhood and means a lot to me to have it in my game. I'd like it as a tribute to my departed furry friend. RIP Pooky, who I lost in 2020.

If you could capture a few seconds of this specific part (not the whole sequence obviously because it won't all fit) between 46 seconds in to around 53 seconds I'd appreciate it. It's the part when the music swells and says MEMORY, then ALL ALONE IN THE MOONLIGHT, appear on the screen.

It would really make my day if you can make this happen and thank you! 😹

I've been trying to get this song for a year now and I've come to the conclusion that I'm tone deaf lol. If you're able to figure out a way to turn this into a song I'd be incredibly grateful!

Starting around the 18 second mark

@TheKingofHearts Here is "[Tales of Symphonia Chronicles] And thus, I can do it Heroic":

DEFG-AFG
-AFE-FGG
FEF---zz

Low D and E, high G and A.

The musical phrase was too long to fit into two lines for a town tune while preserving the timing of the original song, so I did it in three lines. You can use two of the lines as they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - or rests z to make more notes fit into two lines, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@TheKingofHearts Here is "[Tales of Symphonia Chronicles] And thus, I can do it Heroic":

DEFG-AFG
-AFE-FGG
FEF---zz

Low D and E, high G and A.

The musical phrase was too long to fit into two lines for a town tune while preserving the timing of the original song, so I did it in three lines. You can use two of the lines as they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - or rests z to make more notes fit into two lines, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.
I can't wait to try this out, thank you so much!

hello, thank you so much for what you've been doing! can you please make a tune out of 0:05 - 0:10? thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back