Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 11 seconds onward for as long as it would take to fill up the note space? It's fast so idk if you could do more than the 11-12 second mark

@ItsAstoat Here is "The Ancient Magus Bride's Main Theme":

CBGDA---
A-D-A---

Last A is high, all other notes are low.

Or if you just wanted the first line, you can leave the second line silent, and they can either be all the high notes or all the low notes, both will work for just the first line.

Hi! I wanted to see if you could do Warriors by Imagine Dragons?

I'm making a island based on the show Sweet Home and I would like to use the chorus for it. Around 0:36-0:42.

You're welcome! Feel free to post again any time if you have any more requests, I'm always happy to make town tunes for people. :)

This is so cool, thank you! My request would just be the first 5 or so seconds, I listen to this song a lot in summer and I think it fits the island paradise vibe of NH. (hopefully it'll translate well into a town tune!)

Thank you again in advance <3

@bestiepango Here is "Song of the Four Seasons" by Minmi (title autotranslated and artist inferred from the artwork in the video, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong):

C---zDDD
C---E---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@bestiepango Here is "Song of the Four Seasons" by Minmi (title autotranslated and artist inferred from the artwork in the video, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong):

C---zDDD
C---E---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.
Yeah everything's correct so dw, and thank you so much!!

You're welcome! I'm glad all of the information was correct. Feel free to post again any time if you have more town tune requests. I'm always taking them, and everyone can make three requests a day, every day, for free. :)

hello! lovely work you're doing here - is it possible for me to get "winding through avidya"? 0:31 through about 0:36 , or something close to that, please. thank you so much !!

edit - i forgot a link, sorry lol here!

Thank you! And you're welcome! Feel free to post again any time if you have more requests. I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day. :)

Hello! I just got the resident services upgrade today, and realized I should get a new tune that fits the name of my island.

I want one of the Terraria Boss themes for it, but with how difficult they are to transcribe, I have to outsource it here after a few failed attempts.

My island's name is Plantera, so I would preferably like that song, but I will provide two others in case. I don't have a preference on which section nor which instrument is transcribed.

Plantera Theme (preferred)
Boss 2 Theme
Deerclops Theme

Thank you in advance for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back