Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! Could you make a town tune for these songs?

0:19 - 0:24 (There might be some sharps/flats but I'm just looking for the notes)

1:31 - 1:35

0:03 - 0:06

Thanks in advance!

@ZeldaCrossing64
There might be some sharps/flats but I'm just looking for the notes
Not sure if this is what you meant, but here is "System Of A Down - Sugar":

G D# D# D A# G C C

If you wanted me to transpose it into all natural notes in a town tune, it looks like this:

E-C---zC
B-G---E-
A---zzA-

Low E, all other notes high. It's too long of a musical phrase to fit into two row of a town tune while preserving the original timing, so I made it into three. You can use the first two rows as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines to make more of the notes fit into two rows, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

Here is "Korn - Freak on a Leash":

GF-F-C-E
-CC---zz

High G, all other notes low.

"K.K. Steppe (Aircheck) - Animal Crossing: New Horizons" can't be done accurately as a town tune because of the half-step notes it has so close together, but here is the best I can do:

D-DCD-EF
G--GFGFE

High G, all other notes low. The C really needs to be a C sharp, but it's just not possible in a town tune with all natural notes.

Hello, I’ve been loving the beat to this song and wanted to know how it would sound in acnh. Thank you for the help!

@Biggyrice Here is "CLEARED - remix (Official Audio)":

C-E-B---
CE-CB---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I did the part in the first few seconds of the video. I'm not sure if that's the part you meant. If it's not, please tell me which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make more tunes for you.

@Biggyrice Here is "CLEARED - remix (Official Audio)":

C-E-B---
CE-CB---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I did the part in the first few seconds of the video. I'm not sure if that's the part you meant. If it's not, please tell me which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to make more tunes for you.
Thank you so much ☺️❤️

Hello, I was wondering if you could make an island tune of this song starting at 0:20 (I think ending at 0:30 might be too long but I don't really mind where it ends it's more just I want it to start at 0:20) Thanks in advanced for the help!

Can you do Emperor's New Groove's opening song, "Perfect World"

Perfect World:

It starts at :08

If perfect world is too hard I also love run llama run

Run Llama Run:

maybe around :22? But would be happy with anything that sounds like it.

Kuzcotopia!:

If all else fails I would love the do-do tune that Kuzco does in this scene, starts around 1:49

I've tried for a couple of hours and learned that tune-making is not my thing. My island is called Kuzcotopia, so I need a chime from that so bad! Thank you so much!!!

@AthyWho Here is "The Emperor's New Groove Opening Song (Perfect World)":

GEAG-GGG
GEAG-GGG

Low E, high G and A.

I did the part right at 0:08. But I realized you said that's just when the song starts, not necessarily the part you wanted. If you want a different part, I'll be happy to make another one for you.

"Run Llama Run (From "The Emperor's New Groove"/Score)" contains a lot of half-step notes (sharps and flats) and is really hard to make sound right as a town tune. I can keep trying if you'd like, if the first song that I did isn't what you wanted, just let me know. Just it probably won't sound very much like it for the reasons that I also can't do the next song:

The song in the "Kuzcotopia!" video is "Entry of the Gladiators," or as most people probably think of it "that circus music." And it's impossible to make it sound even sort of right using all natural notes in a town tune. I went into more detail about it here, if you're curious, but the short answer is, sorry, I can't do that one because of the limitations of town tunes.

It's really unfortunate the the game doesn't allow for sharp and flat notes, because there are a bunch of really good songs, especially jazzy stuff like you requested, that will never sound right as town tunes. But I'll do my best to get you what you want.

@AthyWho Here is "The Emperor's New Groove Opening Song (Perfect World)":

GEAG-GGG
GEAG-GGG

Low E, high G and A.

I did the part right at 0:08. But I realized you said that's just when the song starts, not necessarily the part you wanted. If you want a different part, I'll be happy to make another one for you.

"Run Llama Run (From "The Emperor's New Groove"/Score)" contains a lot of half-step notes (sharps and flats) and is really hard to make sound right as a town tune. I can keep trying if you'd like, if the first song that I did isn't what you wanted, just let me know. Just it probably won't sound very much like it for the reasons that I also can't do the next song:

The song in the "Kuzcotopia!" video is "Entry of the Gladiators," or as most people probably think of it "that circus music." And it's impossible to make it sound even sort of right using all natural notes in a town tune. I went into more detail about it here, if you're curious, but the short answer is, sorry, I can't do that one because of the limitations of town tunes.

It's really unfortunate the the game doesn't allow for sharp and flat notes, because there are a bunch of really good songs, especially jazzy stuff like you requested, that will never sound right as town tunes. But I'll do my best to get you what you want.
thats prob why I had such a hard time trying to do it! Would it be possible to do the part :23-:27[of perfect world] Imma trying to look at the score songs to see if those are easier or more recognizable. Since Im not to familiar with what works in ac and what type. (Also since I don't know music types and such, just think things sound cool) [1:06-1:12 or 1:26-1:36 with this song
]

@AthyWho Here is that part of"The Emperor's New Groove Opening Song (Perfect World)":

dD--cC--
AAA---zz

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high.

Unfortunately, the parts of "07 Le plan d'Yzma / Le labo secret" you asked for also contain too many half-step notes to sound right as a town tune. That jazzy sound that this movie's soundtrack has uses a lot of sharps and flats, and it's just not possible to get that exactly sound with all natural notes. I could make inaccurate versions of the songs that you asked for, but they won't sound quite right. Then again, given how the villagers frequently tweak the notes when they play the town tune, it might not make that much of a difference. Just let me know what you'd like me to do.

OMG, YOU NAILED IT! I shorted the hold one more time AAA--zzz, but its perfect :D THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! Feel free to post again any time if you have any more town tune requests. I'm always taking them, and anyone can make three a day every day, for free. :)

I played through "The Indigo Disk" on Pokemon Scarlet a few weeks ago and I enjoyed it A LOT! This has inspired me to ask you to make some town tunes based on the following songs:

0:10 to 0:13

0:34 to 0:38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back