Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@trulyunknowable As you observed, the Terraria music is all very difficult to convert into all natural notes as town tunes, but I've done my best. :)

Here is "Terraria Music - Plantera":

FED-A---
FEGFA---

G and the last A are high, first A and all other notes are low.

I had to leave out a couple of notes so that it wouldn't sound wrong, because they needed to be half-step notes that can't be done in a town tune. I could make a new version if you'd like the inaccurate notes included, just please be aware that this will change out the song sounds and might make it sound off.

Here is "Terraria Music - Boss 2":

GABAGAB-
E-F-EDE-

All the low notes.

The D really needs to be a D sharp to be accurate to the original song, but it's just not possible in a town tune. But it's pretty close.

Here is "Deerclops Boss Theme OST Terraria x Don't Starve Together | An Eye for an Eye Update":

ABCDEFED
EDCBCBA-

All the low notes.

@trulyunknowable As you observed, the Terraria music is all very difficult to convert into all natural notes as town tunes, but I've done my best. :)

Here is "Terraria Music - Plantera":

FED-A---
FEGFA---

G and the last A are high, first A and all other notes are low.

I had to leave out a couple of notes so that it wouldn't sound wrong, because they needed to be half-step notes that can't be done in a town tune. I could make a new version if you'd like the inaccurate notes included, just please be aware that this will change out the song sounds and might make it sound off.

Here is "Terraria Music - Boss 2":

GABAGAB-
E-F-EDE-

All the low notes.

The D really needs to be a D sharp to be accurate to the original song, but it's just not possible in a town tune. But it's pretty close.

Here is "Deerclops Boss Theme OST Terraria x Don't Starve Together | An Eye for an Eye Update":

ABCDEFED
EDCBCBA-

All the low notes.
Thank you so much!

Can you please do the barbie 12 dancing princesses song?<3
Around after 16s and the notes after 36s

Last edited:
@MinxDoll I'd be happy to give it a try. Please post a link to the song so I can hear it, and specify which seconds of it you'd like if you have a preference, as per the instructions in the first post of this thread, and I'll make a tune for you right away. :)

@MinxDoll I'd be happy to give it a try. Please post a link to the song so I can hear it, and specify which seconds of it you'd like if you have a preference, as per the instructions in the first post of this thread, and I'll make a tune for you right away. :)
Sorry I edited my original post for you! I’ve been struggling trying to make this tune. It just doesn’t sound right when I do it lol.

@MinxDoll Didn't mean to take so long to get this done, I got distracted. ^o^;>

Here is "Barbie - "Barbie™ in The 12 Dancing Princesses Theme" (Official Audio)":

E-DE-DC-
BC---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And:

ABC-BCD-
CDE---zz

@MinxDoll Didn't mean to take so long to get this done, I got distracted. ^o^;>

Here is "Barbie - "Barbie™ in The 12 Dancing Princesses Theme" (Official Audio)":

E-DE-DC-
BC---zzz

And:

ABC-BCD-
CDE---zz

Thank youuu!!

Hi there! I actually have two separate requests because I can’t choose which one I want more!

The first is the title screen from Pokemon Emerald. Specifically the big orchestral bit that starts at 1:00 in this video

Then the second one is any part that you’re able to make work from the Lilycove City theme. It’s got alot going on, so just whatever works for you!

Thanks in advance!

@MudkipIsland Unfortunately, the Pokémon main theme, which is what plays at a minute into the Pokémon Emerald opening video that you posted, contains three half-step notes in a row, and the most that a town tune can do with all natural notes is one. So it's impossible to make the song sound right as a town tune. The best I can do is something like this:

G--BD--B
F-EED---

All the low notes.

To be accurate to the original, the second E really needs to be an E flat, but it's just not possible in a town tune.

Here is "Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald- Lilycove City":

EFGDBAG
AEGFF---

Low E, all other notes high.

@MudkipIsland Unfortunately, the Pokémon main theme, which is what plays at a minute into the Pokémon Emerald opening video that you posted, contains three half-step notes in a row, and the most that a town tune can do with all natural notes is one. So it's impossible to make the song sound right as a town tune. The best I can do is something like this:

G--BD--B
F-EED---

All the low notes.

To be accurate to the original, the second E really needs to be an E flat, but it's just not possible in a town tune.

Here is "Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald- Lilycove City":

EFGDBAG
AEGFF---

This is perfect! Thank you so much for taking the time to make these! You’re the best!

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to turn either the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet battle theme into an Island tune or The Team Star battle theme. I've started to play it again and I'm obsessed with the Team Star battle theme, Honestly just really would love it as my island tune!

Team Star Theme (1:00 to 1:35 I think might be possible to be made into a tune?)

Battle Theme (No clue if this one is possible at all)

Honestly I have no clue if either of these are possible so no worries if neither can be done because to be honest I don't think they can but I decided to post anyway.

Best of luck! <3

@SadLes Here is "Pokémon Scarlet & Violet - Team Star Boss Battle Music (HQ)":

GFC---zF
GFDCEF--

Here is "Pokémon Scarlet & Violet - Trainer Battle Music (HQ)":

G--GFEDC
D---zzzz

Second G is high, first G and all other notes are low.

@SadLes Here is "Pokémon Scarlet & Violet - Team Star Boss Battle Music (HQ)":

GFC---zF
GFDCEF--

Here is "Pokémon Scarlet & Violet - Trainer Battle Music (HQ)":

G--GFEDC
D---zzzz

Second G is high, first G and all other notes are low.
Tysm!

hi!! Would it be possible to get this song turned into a tune? Just the lyric notes, starting after the beginning “ooooohhh”
thank you sm!!

Hello! I'd like to request "Follow Fi" from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I've been trying for awhile and can't get the right feel.
I'm hoping to get those first 9 seconds if possible.
Thanks a bunch!

@starling.draws Here is "Follow Fi - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword":

D-CDE-DE
FGE-D-CD

High G, all other notes low.

It might also sound nice like this, with the last two notes left off, though since you specifically asked for the first nine seconds, I did that first.

D-CDE-DE
FGE-D---

High G, all other notes low, same as before.

@starling.draws Here is "Follow Fi - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword":

D-CDE-DE
FGE-D-CD

High G, all other notes low.

It might also sound nice like this, with the last two notes left off, though since you specifically asked for the first nine seconds, I did that first.

D-CDE-DE
FGE-D---

High G, all other notes low, same as before.
Ahhh! You nailed it ^ w ^ Thanks so much!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it! And thank you! Please feel free to post again any time if you have any more requests for town tunes. I'm always taking requests, and everyone can make up to three requests a day, every day, for free. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back