• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Argent Here is "Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill - Official Music Video":

C-AD---z
C-AD---z

Low D, high C and A.
Post automatically merged:

@Chazmie Here is "Phoenix (ft. Cailin Russo and Chrissy Costanza) | Worlds 2019 - League of Legends":

EEEEEDD-
E-F---zz

All the low notes.

Thank you so much!!!

I would love a section from Kate Bush's Cloudbusting - the opening melody or vocals would be lovely I think

Hello! I am sorry just made an account was wanting to know if you could do this song for me please I am not good at making tunes in this game =/ I searched and I couldn't find it unless I did something wrong. The 1:00-1:30 mark is what I am trying to go for.

hi there! if you find the time, could you try this song out? im looking for the 0:00-0:05 section or the 0:18-0:24 section. they are similar and only change keys but one might be easier than the other. no rush, and thank you!

@enleft Here is "Kate Bush - Cloudbusting":

A-C---F-
-DG--GD-

Low D, all other notes high.

@Marilinda52 Here is "FFXIV OST Ul'dah Night Theme 1.0 ( Twilight Over Thanalan )":

E-FG-E-E
-FF---zz

Low E, high G.

@beemayor Here is "The Adventure Zone: Lucretia - Griffin McElroy":

F-C-C-F-
CGF-F-C-

All the high notes.

I cannot seem to find this tune anywhere. Please and thank you.
Would it be possible to make one out of "Into the Unknown" from Frozen 2? The chorus preferably.
Around 1:12 / 1:13 to as far as you can, if that dont work, anything from this song, again ty!

@Nightmarity The search function on this website is not currently functioning as it should. I've done "Into the Unknown" before here:

Hopefully the search function will be fixed soon. The site's not fully up and running yet after the big update. If the town tunes in the post that I linked aren't what you want, please let me know what you would prefer, and I'll be happy to make a new town/island tune for you.

Hi! Would you please create one for:

(0:39 - 0:43)

And if you wouldn’t mind also doing:

(0:04 - 0:09)

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Sorry if someone already request these their just too much request and stuff on this to look through
Anyways the 3 songs I want are
Angel island zone
If possible can you do first 19 seconds of the song if not the at least do the first 8 seconds

Knuckles theme from s3&k
Do the first 8 seconds

Unknown from M.E
Can you start from 0:12 to 0:23

Thank you so much for doing this again for New Horizons! I still use a tune you made for me for my New Leaf town.

There's a little melody in this link that I really like,

I don't know if this will work or not on the tune maker but could you try the bit from 0:07 to 0:14? It could also be from 00:10 to 0:14 if it doesn't fit right. I tried doing it myself but turns out I have no musical sensibilities whatsoever haha

Thanks again!!

I would like to request Diamonds by Rihanna, preferably at this point if possible:

If not I would be happy with whatever other verse or part of the song you think would work great. Thank you!

Last edited:
@xChives Here is "The Sounds - Hurt you":

C-C--FEF
B-B-BFBE

All the low notes.

Here is "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)":

eeBeCeBC
ccGAbbFG

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high. I couldn't accurately recreate the song because of the combinatino of sharp and flat notes in the original. This was as close as I could get. To be really accurate, the last G would need to be a G flat, but that isn't possible in a town/island tune.

@Froggaming Here is "Angel Island Zone - Sonic Mania Plus [OST]":

A---zzB-
C---zzB-
CA---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. This town tune is three lines long to match the original timing of the song, so you'll have to decide whether to use just two lines of it or remove sustain lines - or rests z to make more notes fit, which will change the timing.

Here is "Sonic & Knuckles Music: Knuckles The Echidna [extended]":

AAAAC--A
CDA---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Unfortunately, "Unknown From M. E. by Marlon Saunders (Theme of Knuckles)" is a rap song, and rap songs are typically not melodic enough to turn into a recognizable town tune, since they are usually more like rhythmic speaking than singing.

@Bk1234 Here is "Change":

DDB-A-AB
E-D---zz

High A and B, low D and E.

@InsertBrodyHere Here is "Abba - Mamma Mia (Official Video)":

DCDC---z
DCDEDC--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@river Unfortunately "Jon Brion - Punch-Drunk Melody" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. The closest I can get is something like this:

CBA---D-
E---zzzz

Low D and E, all other notes high. But I don't think it sounds much like the original song anymore. So, you can use that if you want, or if you'd like me to do a different song, just let me know.
Post automatically merged:

@Caonfroot Here is "The First Hunter/Bloodborne [Music Box]":

C-C-BAB-
-F--F-F-

All the low notes.

@ekevinn Here is "Rihanna - Diamonds":

G-GF---z
G-GF---z

High G.

Aw that's a shame, but it's okay. I actually really liked what you were able to make, I think I'm gonna take it and play around with it a little bit, if I think of any other song I'll let you know! Thank you!!

hi! i would love an island tune from 0:00 - 0:07 of claudio the worm!

and if it's alright, i would also like to request parts of "my bonnie lies over the ocean" -- from this video, i like parts 0:23-0:28 and 0:35-0:41! you may do whichever one you feel is easier/better to use as an island tune!

thank you so much for doing this! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back