• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xChives Here is "The Sounds - Hurt you":

C-C--FEF
B-B-BFBE

All the low notes.

Here is "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)":

eeBeCeBC
ccGAbbFG

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high. I couldn't accurately recreate the song because of the combinatino of sharp and flat notes in the original. This was as close as I could get. To be really accurate, the last G would need to be a G flat, but that isn't possible in a town/island tune.
They both sound amazing, especially the first - thank you!!

I am still not sure I’m posting correctly (if I am not can you please walk me throw how to post properly on this thread? I’ve never used this website before today and actually have never been much for posting in threads!)

I would love the Gilmore girls theme for my Island tune! I did search here and the old thread for “Gilmore Girls” and had no results show up.

if possible I’d like seconds 17-22 of the video attached. However, I know time/space is limited so the best you can do will be amazing!

thanks so much for taking request!

@ethre Here is "Claudio The Worm - The Green Orbs (No Copyright Music)":

E-EFEDCE
G-D-D---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "My Bonnie lies over the ocean - piano":

G-A-D-C-
B-A-B-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@Bon Bonne Here is "RuneScape Music Jungly2":

AGEDCDEC
DEDGE---

High G and A, all other notes low.

@Hartmans08 You posted exactly right! :)
Here is "Gilmore Girls Theme Song":

CDE---zz
CDEDC---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hi!
If possible 1:06 - 1:12

and

1:45 - 1:57 and 2:02 - 2:13

Thanks! ^^

@LaFra Here is "LSD - Mountains (Official Lyric Video) ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth":

AEECBA--
AEECBA--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "DEVIL MAY CRY 5 OST: Legacy (DMC5 Main Theme)":

C-B-A-G-
FDG-B---

Low D, all other notes high.

@ElenaSmiles Here is "Vanessa Carlton - Carousel":

CCCCG-GG
E-G---zz

High G, low C and E.

Hi there! I'm looking for this song, The Less I Know The Better.

The first 9 seconds, or, :49-:57. I'm not sure which would work better. Let me know if it doesn't work, and I can provide a different song

Thank you SO much!

Hello! This is the song I want as my island tune, probably starting from 15 seconds onwards, however much can fit would be great! Thank you!

@kelsibebop Here is "The Less I Know The Better":

G-A-B-CB
-AG--E--

Low E, all other notes high.
Post automatically merged:

@ggsam I've actually done that song before, though the thread search function isn't working correctly since this site updated a few days ago, so you wouldn't have been able to find it unless you manually searched each page, which I don't expect anyone to do. Here it is:

Oh, this is so cool! If it doesn't bother you, could you do Rin! Rin! Hi! Hi!? I'd prefer the first few seconds with the guitar, but any part is cool with me!

@Argent Here is "Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill - Official Music Video":

C-AD---z
C-AD---z

Low D, high C and A.

@Chazmie Here is "Phoenix (ft. Cailin Russo and Chrissy Costanza) | Worlds 2019 - League of Legends":

EEEEEDD-
E-F---zz

All the low notes.
Thank you so much! it sounds amazing!

@kelsibebop Here is "The Less I Know The Better":

G-A-B-CB
-AG--E--

Low E, all other notes high.

@ggsam I've actually done that song before, though the thread search function isn't working correctly since this site updated a few days ago, so you wouldn't have been able to find it unless you manually searched each page, which I don't expect anyone to do. Here it is:

Thank you so much. You're wonderful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back