• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AxelDchamps Here is "Troye Sivan - Take Yourself Home (Lyric Video)":

FFE-D---
F-E-C---

All the low notes.

Here is "Troye Sivan - Bloom":

EFEFECD-
EFEFECD-

All the low notes.

@Lotusblossom I already responded to your previous, very similar request that you made a couple weeks ago.

Please post your request again while following the rules stated in the first post of this thread, and I'll be happy to make a town/island tune for you.

Does anyone have any town tune or island tune requests today? :)
i have a request if you don't mind! i searched the whole forum for the phrase "sweeney todd" and it doesn't seem like it's been requested before! also i apologize in advance because i know nothing about music and have no idea if this is a difficult song or anything!

Opening Theme from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Starting at 1:45, for as long as the tune creator allows/whatever sounds like a natural stopping point to you!

it's really awesome that you make these, i browse this thread a lot lol. Thank you so much!!!! :D

@Koichi Please post a link to the song you'd like me to turn into a town tune, and please make sure your request follows all of the rules listed in the first post of this thread.

Can I have traitors requiem from JoJo's bizarre adventure, forgot to put link in my last post srry, and I want just the very begining

@Koichi Here is "JoJo Part 5: Golden Wind - Opening 2 Full『Uragirimono no Requiem』by Daisuke Hasegawa":

C-BA-ABA
C-BA---z

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Hey I'm back again! I was wondering if you can help me with the following song :)

Thanks in advance >w<
From (0:09-0:15)
Post automatically merged:

Oh and lastly, this one if its possible! THANK YOU!!! T-T
(The background beat from 0:40-0:45)

Last edited:
@theRascals Here is "The Frights // Me and We and I":

GAGFGFDC
D-AG-F-C

High G and A, low D and C.

Here is "Toxic":

DD-DDD-D
DD-DDD-D

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I think this is what you meant by the "background beat." Let me know if it's not what you meant, and I'll make a new one for you.

@SpicyBoiDamien Here is "devil town v2 - cavetown | lyrics":

D-C-D-C-
D-E-C-A-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@theRascals Certainly, here's another version of "Toxic":

GAG-F-E-
--zzD-CD

High G and A, all other notes low.

hello again, i dont think the proud family joint is going to work the way i want.

Maybe Footsteps in the Dark might work out better? Couldn’t find it in the search so heres the video :)

the classic little bit between 15-20 would be perfect ❤️ thank you!

Hello! I was waiting to see if the TBT search could get fixed, but today I just noticed you found another way with the Google search — so I tried looking my songs up, but I didn't find them. I apologize if you've made them before!
Also, I made a little list of songs to request, I hope it's okay that I request them all over a few days, so I'll have a good bunch of tunes to choose from? :'3

The first three are:
Be Wherever You Are from 0:17 to 0:22
Peace and Love (On Planet Earth) from 0:00 to 0:04
Don't Cost Nothing from 0:06 to 0:13

@senzubean Here is "FOOTSTEPS IN THE DARK - Isley Brothers":

D---zzzz
A-G---zz
FGF-EFE-
D---zzzz

High G and A, low D and E. The part you asked for is too long to fit into a town/island tune with the correct timing. It's twice as long. So you can use two of the lines I made as they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - or rests z to make more notes fit into two lines, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@Rubombee You can request three town tunes a day for as many days as you like. I just had to limit the number of songs per day per person because there were people bringing ten or twelve or more songs all at once sometimes, and that was just a little too much for me. ^o^;>

Anyway, here is "Steven Universe Soundtrack ♫ - Be Wherever You Are [Raw Audio]":

CCC-C-A-
A-C-E---
EDCB-C--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work. The part you asked for is too long to fit into a town/island tune with the correct timing; it turns out to be three lines long instead of two. So you can use two of the lines I made as they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - to make more notes fit into two lines, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

Here is “Peace and Love (On Planet Earth)" | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network":

FGFGACGF
EFEFECA-

All notes on the top line are high, all notes on the bottom line are low.

Here is "Don't Cost Nothing - Steven Universe":

G-GGE---
D-F-ED--

All the low notes.

Thanks again for the previous songs! You're truly a life savior <3
I promise this is the last request for this week lol
May I please get help for these songs by Kings of Leon?

(0:01-0:06)

this one (1:27-1:35)

and... (0:01- 0:10)

Hi there!

Would you be able to help me make this song into a town tune please?

At 0:32 - 0:43 (the piano bit)

Thank you so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back