• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do this (
) its evangelion i rlly love the show lol. It would be cool if you do 0:24 and however you can fit in after that

I want to change my island tune again, so can you do this (
)
I have spent many hours replaying that game before New Horizons came out. It would be cool if you do 3:12 and however much you can fit in after that.

@FandomTrash Here is "The Light of Hope - Sonic Forces [OST]":

AGGFFEEF
---zzzzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Or:

EDDCCBBC
---zzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes.

@centipedecum The reason "Sugar Town" sounds bad as a town/island tune is because it contains three half-step notes in a row, and the most that a town tune can do with all natural notes is one half-step note in a row. Here's what I'm able to do with it:

G--BD-C-
G--BD-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. To be really accurate, the D really needs to be a D flat, but that's not possible in Animal Crossing. I hope that this works for you.

@Jane Doe Here is "Make Up Your Mind":

CG-GGFD-
CA-C-ACA

Low D, all other notes high. I had to compress the timing to fit in more notes, but it still cuts off kind of abruptly. If you want just the "make up your mind" part, use just the top line and add a couple more sustain lines - on the bottom line and leave the rest as rests (no sound).

Hi! I remember this in NL, but never asked before, so here goes...

I would love to have the first 5 (0:05) seconds of K.K. Blues! (
) Thanks :)

0:04- as far as possible
Post automatically merged:

1:29- as far as possible

(also, do you have perfect pitch?)

Last edited:
@RubyandSapphire I've done "To Zanarkand" before here:

And I've done "The Name of Life" before here:

Please remember to search this thread, my previous thread, or use the google search in the first post to check if I've done songs before. If neither of the ones I previously made are what you wanted, please let me know, and I'll be happy to make new tunes for you.

do you have perfect pitch?
I think so. Is that where you remember the exact note of something you've heard before?

heyo! could i get the first few seconds of this song (as much that can fit sounding well), as well as 0:13-0:17 (also at 0:39-0:44 with the lyrics if that helps at all for any reason)

also, 1:15-1:17 on this song, please !!

@mitfy Here is "Lemon Demon - Sundial":

AAGGFEFD
FEFD---z

High G and A, low E and D.

And:

FDFDFDAF
GEDFEDD-

High G and A, low E and D.

I've actually done "Touch-Tone Telephone" before here:

If it's not what you want, please let me know, and I can make a new tune from that song for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back