• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HeadPhonz I'm so glad that you liked the town tunes I made for you in the past!

Here is "Futari no kyori wa":

C--BAGA-
CG---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hello again! Can you make a town tune from this:
around the 0:14 mark thank you!

@Tsukiko The video you linked wouldn't play for me for some reason, but I searched for the video title on Youtube and found another video with the same title and made the tune from that. If it's not correct, please let me know. This is the one I used:

Unfortunately, "Heartslabyul Dorm" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. Here is as close as I could get:

GCBCDEF-
EDEG---z

Last G is high, first G and all other notes are low. To be accurate, the E really needs to be an E flat, but that's not possible in a town tune.

Another way to do it is like this:

ADCDEFG-
FEFA---z

G and the last A are high, first A and all other notes are low. So, this way, the note that's wrong is just the one C which needs to actually be a C sharp. So it might not sound off as much as the other version. There's just no way to have both of those notes be correct with all natural notes because of how they're spaced out, so this is the closest I can get.

I hope I even actually found the right song. ^o^;>
Let me know if I somehow didn't get the right song, and I'll be happy to make another tune for you.

hiya! thanks so much for doing this. can i please request these three songs?

avatar's love from avatar: the last airbender
0.09-0.15ish (i know this has the notes on the kalimba, but for some reason whenever i try and copy them over to the tune, it doesn't sound right lmfaoo, so i'm asking for help pls)

closing time by semisonic (vitamin string quartet cover)
0.23-0.30ish

m'lover by kishi bashi
0.00-0.07 intro that repeats 0.08-0.15

🙌 ✨

@dino Here is "Avatar's Love (Kalimba Cover) | Kalimba Academy":

CE-C--B-
--zzzzz

E and the first C are low, B and the second C are high. I couldn't include the next notes because they contain a combination of notes that cannot be recreated accurately in a town/island tune. But not because they're not all natural notes, because the original song is all natural notes. It's because it requires two F's, one an octave away from the other, and there is only one F in Animal Crossing to work with, right in the middle. So I had to change the key, which moved the song away from the only key that would work with all natural notes. I hope the notes I was able to include are enough.

Here is "Closing Time - String Quartet Tribute To Semisonic - Vitamin String Quartet":

BA-G-E-G
BCBA---z

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Kishi Bashi - "m'lover" (Official Audio)":

AFFA-FCC
AFFA-FCC

High A, low C. This one was a bit tricky to make out, so if it doesn't sound quite right, please let me know, and I can try it again.

@dino Here is "Avatar's Love (Kalimba Cover) | Kalimba Academy":

CE-C--B-
--zzzzz

E and the first C are low, B and the second C are high. I couldn't include the next notes because they contain a combination of notes that cannot be recreated accurately in a town/island tune. But not because they're not all natural notes, because the original song is all natural notes. It's because it requires two F's, one an octave away from the other, and there is only one F in Animal Crossing to work with, right in the middle. So I had to change the key, which moved the song away from the only key that would work with all natural notes. I hope the notes I was able to include are enough.

High A, low C. This one was a bit tricky to make out, so if it doesn't sound quite right, please let me know, and I can try it again.

toooootally makes sense, yes. thanks so much, i'll slot these in and try em out! really appreciate it. apparently i prefer songs that are more complex than the town tune is made for, is the answer 😂

hii, ive requested a song before and i loved it!! but now i must bother you again, i just finished adventure time and id really love if you could do these 2 songs !!
time adventure from adventure time (any part of the song really, i love it so much)

island song from adventure time
anything from 0:00 to 0:15

again thank you so much !! if it isnt possible i completely understand !

@gooeymeat Here is "Time Adventure (feat. Olivia Olson, Niki Yang & Hynden Walch)":

CBA---CE
D---zzzz

Low C, all other notes high.

Here is "Island Song (Come Along with Me) (feat. Ashley Eriksson)":

EFG---C-
-A---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

@horan Here is "Cinderella | A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes | Lyric Video | Disney Sing Along":

CC-BCA--
EG-F---z

High G and A, all other notes low.

@Sharksheep Here is "Caffeine":

GAB-GAB-
CBAGGAB-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Unfortuantely the second part you asked for contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town/island tune using all natural notes. I hope that the first tune I made will work for you. If not, I can try making the second one, but it will be inaccurate and won't sound quite like the original. Just let me know if you'd like me to do that.

Hi !! If possible, could i get Gedo Seki Overture , Arren's way ?
something between 1:07 - 1:18 ? if it's possible ofc ! And if not you can totally change for a different moment of the song !
aa that would be amazing !!!

Hello Kiwi again! XD I was wondering if you could do this one?
around the 0:31 mark? thanks!

@Tsukiko Here is "Twisted Wonderland RHYTHMIC - "Let's Make Marron Tart!" BGM":

GC-FEC-C
BDGBCDE-

First G is high, second G and all other notes are low.

@sarosephie Please read the rules in the first post of this thread and post your request again if you don't find a tune I've already made that works for you. I'm pretty sure I've done some Howl's Moving Castle stuff before, but perhaps not the exact song that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back