• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get Taylor Swifts The last Great American Dynasty as my tune preferably any parts in the 2:22-2:48 mark, but willing to take anything!! TIA

@Kenzilou727 Here is "Taylor Swift - the last great american dynasty (Official Lyric Video)":

A-A-AGEE
EB-B---z

Low E, all other notes high.

@sweetcarolina Here is "If It Wasn't For The Nights":

CD-F--D-
CD-F-G--

High G, all other notes low.

Heya! I was wondering if you could try to make an island-tune out of
(New Angel by Niall Horan)?

I'd really like the first few seconds, so... maybe from 0:05 - 0:09? If possible? ;w; If not, any part would work just fine! Thanks so much!​

@daringred_ Here is "BUGS - TV Theme Music Video":

CDE-AAE-
F-G---zz

@nicoxososma Town tunes are only four seconds long, so I can't fit the whole six seconds into the town tunes. I can fit all of the notes in, but I'll have to change the timing so it won't be quite as accurate. I also need to change the key to include a note near the end of the second musical phrase. Here it is:

DCG-G-F-
DCGFGAF-

All the high notes.

You can use whichever version you prefer, or I can make another one for you if there's another way you'd like me to try it, or another song. Just let me know if you want me to make another tune for you; I'd like for you to be happy with it. :)

@daringred_ Here is "BUGS - TV Theme Music Video":

CDE-AAE-
F-G---zz

@nicoxososma Town tunes are only four seconds long, so I can't fit the whole six seconds into the town tunes. I can fit all of the notes in, but I'll have to change the timing so it won't be quite as accurate. I also need to change the key to include a note near the end of the second musical phrase. Here it is:

DCG-G-F-
DCGFGAF-

All the high notes.

You can use whichever version you prefer, or I can make another one for you if there's another way you'd like me to try it, or another song. Just let me know if you want me to make another tune for you; I'd like for you to be happy with it. :)
Sorry for making you go through all this trouble just to make a town tune, but could you try to make one based on 0:12 to 0:17 of this song?
Thank you for being patient.

@nicoxososma Here is "Persona 3 Portable: Time":

G---GABC
G---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And I don't mind making town tunes at all, I'm happy to make them, and I want them to be what people are looking for so they can be happy with them. So, please let me know if you want me to make more for you, or if you want me to change the ones I already made for you, and I'll be happy to do that for you. :)

@nicoxososma Here is "Persona 3 Portable: Time":

G---GABC
G---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And I don't mind making town tunes at all, I'm happy to make them, and I want them to be what people are looking for so they can be happy with them. So, please let me know if you want me to make more for you, or if you want me to change the ones I already made for you, and I'll be happy to do that for you. :)
Thank you, dude, this one is perfect. Also, thanks for being so nice.

Hi, could you do the intro for this? Preferably around the first 8 seconds, thank you!

@Nolla Here is "Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea OST - Thoughtful Tatsumiya":

DAF-EDE-
-ADECGA-

First A is high, all other A's and notes are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back