• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cass123 Here is "THE MAGICIANS | Season 4, Episode 13: Take On Me (Full Extended Version) | SYFY":

G-E---E-
--DCC---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And:

C---B---
C---zzzz

First C is low, second C and B are high.

And:

CCCA--GB
-B-BAG--

@Milky star I've done "TWICE "Feel Special" M/V" before here:

Here is "Tonight":

GGGGGDDB
-AAGA---

Low D, all other notes high.
Oh someone likes kpop else likes Kpop okay thanks

@Cass123 Here is "THE MAGICIANS | Season 4, Episode 13: Take On Me (Full Extended Version) | SYFY":

G-E---E-
--DCC---

And:

C---B---
C---zzzz

First C is low, second C and B are high.

And:

CCCA--GB
-B-BAG--

@Milky star I've done "TWICE "Feel Special" M/V" before here:

Here is "Tonight":

GGGGGDDB
-AAGA---

Low D, all other notes high.
Thanks so much!

Hi can someone please make this as a town tune for me from 0:34 to 0:39, I tried doing it myself but it didn’t sound too good, if anyone can I’d greatly appreciate it 🥺🥺

can someone please make this as a town tune for me
It's just me making town tunes here. :)

Here is "Wild Beasts - All The King's Men (Official Video)":

CA-CA---
zzCC-ED-

Notes on the top line are high, notes on the bottom line are low.

@jumpman Here is "Halo Theme Song Original":

BBBB---z
zzzzBBBC

The fourth B and C are high, all other B's are low.

Does anyone have any town/island tune requests? Anyone can make three a day, every day, and I'm always taking requests 24/7. :)

Hi! I saw there is a limit of 3 requests a day per person so I hope I'm not messing anything up by including all three in one post uwu. Also, they're all sort of flowy and instrumental, so I'm sorry if they're difficult! I've been trying for what feels like forever myself lol

Lord Huron - Ghost On The Shore
1:59 to 2:08, whatever will fit!

Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers
2:29 to 2:35

Sleeping at Last - Four
The piano melody from 1:30 to 1:38

@Livia Here is "Breaking Benjamin, Adam Gontier - Dance with the Devil (Aurora Version/Lyric Video):"

F-EF---C
FGF-EEF-

High G, all other notes low. The timing was a little tricky with this one, so if you feel like it's a little off, you can try rearranging the notes and the sustain lines - to make notes longer or shorter to see if you can make it sound more like the original.

@thecrossinq You made your requests exactly right. And none of them were difficult. :)

Here is "Lord Huron - Ghost On The Shore":

AAAGG--G
G-EDE---

High G and A, low E and D.

Here is "Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers":

CCCDE-DC
DEDCA---

Here is ""Four" - Sleeping At Last (Lyric Video)":

E-C-E-C-
E-G-E-C-

High G, low E and C.

@Livia Here is "Breaking Benjamin, Adam Gontier - Dance with the Devil (Aurora Version/Lyric Video):"

F-EF---C
FGF-EEF-

High G, all other notes low. The timing was a little tricky with this one, so if you feel like it's a little off, you can try rearranging the notes and the sustain lines - to make notes longer or shorter to see if you can make it sound more like the original.

@thecrossinq You made your requests exactly right. And none of them were difficult. :)

Here is "Lord Huron - Ghost On The Shore":

AAAGG--G
G-EDE---

High G and A, low E and D.

Here is "Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers":

CCCDE-DC
DEDCA---

Here is ""Four" - Sleeping At Last (Lyric Video)":

E-C-E-C-
E-G-E-C-

High G, low E and C.
You're a lifesaver! Thank you so much :)

Hi, I like to have this made into a town tune: No ordinary girl-H2O: Just add water Theme song
0:18-0:22 or end wherever cause I don't know where I want it to end tbh. Hope this is ok.:)

@ThatOneKid Here is "Soul Eater – Opening Theme 2 – Papermoon":

G--CC---
C-A-C-D-
F-EE---z

High G, all other notes low. The part you asked for was a little too long to fit into one town tune while keeping the same timing, so I made it three lines long instead of two. You can use two of the lines just as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - so that more notes fit into the two lines of a town tune, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@ThatOneKid Here is "Soul Eater – Opening Theme 2 – Papermoon":

G--CC---
C-A-C-D-
F-EE---z

High G, all other notes low. The part you asked for was a little too long to fit into one town tune while keeping the same timing, so I made it three lines long instead of two. You can use two of the lines just as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - so that more notes fit into the two lines of a town tune, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.
Tysm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back