• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again, that’s alright! i apologize for not knowing that.

if you can, do you think you could try to make a town tune with this song instead? 0:00 - 0:04. thank you!!

@AK217 The part I used for "Attack on Vah Naboris - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack" was starting at 6 seconds. Starting at 0 seconds is just one note over and over and wouldn't be recognizable. Here is that song starting from 53 seconds:

D-CDA-GA
D-CDA---

The last C and the last two D's are low, the first C and first two D's and all other notes are high.

The part I used for "The Grand Divine Beast - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack" was starting at 15 seconds. The part at 0 seconds would be just one note over and over and probably wouldn't be recognizable, though it might be more recognizable than the previous song. Here is the part at 33 seconds:

GF---zzz
zzzzzGE-

High G, low E.

The part I used for "Divine Beast Vah Ruta (Dungeon) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack" was starting at 0 seconds. The part at 1:05 is honestly kind of nonmelodic and would be very difficult to do, but if it's a part you really want, I can try it next time. The parts at 4:05 and 4:50 are almost exactly the same, just the timing of the notes is a little different:

EF--DE--
-EFG---z

High G, all other notes low. I had to end the musical phrase abruptly because of the key that it's in, the next note needs to be a G sharp which isn't possible.

Or:

EF---zzz
zzDE---z

All the low notes.
Post automatically merged:

@Tokage No need for it to be "instead" of another song, everyone can make three requests a day.

Here is "Momoko Kikuchi":

FECA--EF
G-E-C---

E and the second C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

hello! bit of a weird request, but would you be able to create the theme song to the suite life of zack and cody as an island tune?
link:
time stamp: 0:01-0:06

@Bunny229 Your request isn't weird at all. :)
Here is "Suite Life of Zack and Cody - Theme Song | Disney+ Throwbacks | Disney+":

EDEDED--
EDEDED--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Hi, thank you so much for doing this, I’m seriously struggling!!

My island is college themed, so I’m hoping to get my alma mater’s fight song transposed.

I’m hoping for somewhere between the :12-:17 second mark, preferably starting at the “win the day” portion (starting at about :11-:12 seconds).

If you think another section will sound better, I’m open to that option too!

Thanks in advance!

@DaamnGena Here is "WSU FIGHT SONG":

ED-CABCD
ED-BA-G-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The part from 0:11-0:14 that I believe is what you asked for ("win the day for crimson and gray") contains too many half-step notes in a row to accurately recreate as a town/island tune, so I did the very next part, which can be accurately recreated. If you'd still like me to try that part and make an inaccurate version, just let me know. But please be aware that it will sound off because of the limits of town tunes.

Hello! :))

Would it be possible to get the beginning of BUMPER's song "You Can Get It"?

Thank you~

Hey! I had you make a song a while ago and it was soo good so I'm back lmao.
If its possible would you do 'Ice Dance' from Edward scissorhands. Preferably the bit that's 0-5 seconds?

Thank you so much!!

Hi!! I searched by keywords “I don’t want to be” and “Gavin DeGraw” and didn’t see this song so hopefully i didn’t over look it!!

I was hoping you could do the cords starting at 0:38 ending at 0:43-0:44. i know you might not be able to fit all of that in the island tune but as much of it as you can would be awesome! thank you so so much!!

@breelott Here is "Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want To Be":

DDDDDAAA
AAAABBB

All the low notes or all the high notes.

It's not possible to do actual chords in town tunes because they play only one note at a time, but I did my best. It's kind of hard to hear under the singing, and I'm not used to doing chords. If there's a karaoke version of the song you could link me to, I might be able to make a more accurate version.

And if you meant the melody instead of the chords, here's that:

G--AGFF-
DCC---zz

High A and G, low D and C.

EDIT: It occurred to me that maybe you meant "chorus"?

@breelott Here is "Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want To Be":

DDDDDAAA
AAAABBB

All the low notes or all the high notes.

It's not possible to do actual chords in town tunes because they play only one note at a time, but I did my best. It's kind of hard to hear under the singing, and I'm not used to doing chords. If there's a karaoke version of the song you could link me to, I might be able to make a more accurate version.

And if you meant the melody instead of the chords, here's that:

G--AGFF-
DCC---zz

High A and G, low D and C.

EDIT: It occurred to me that maybe you meant "chorus"?

yes i meant the melody lol, thank you SOO MUCH!!

Hi, could I request
City Folk 8pm ost
1:13 to 1:22 would be amazing if it's possible but shorter is fine aswell!
Thank you sm in advance <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back