• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kiwikenobi Hello again!!
I'm wondering if you could also do the next short part after what you already did?
seconds 3-4 of the video i think?
and then
seconds 6 and 7 ? I think... if that makes sense. I wish I was more musically inclined so I could explain better.

hello! could you please do the beginning of this song, before the vocals start? its from 1 to 12 seconds I think.

Hihi would it be possible to make a melody from Mr. Sandman- The chordettes approximately from minute 0:48-0:56 the whole bam bam bam 🎶? or maybe from 2:17- 2:23?

Last edited:
@Reckoner Here is "Laputa":

C-G-C-G-
C-G-C-E-

First C is low, all other C's and notes are high.

@Sara? I already made a town tune of "Mr. Sandman" before in my previous Town Tune thread here:

@Reckoner Here is "Laputa":

C-G-C-G-
C-G-C-E-

First C is low, all other C's and notes are high.

@Sara? I already made a town tune of "Mr. Sandman" before in my previous Town Tune thread here:

thank you so much!!!

Hi! Are you still taking requests? I’d love to have an anberlin tune* (my islands namesake!) for my island if possible!

1:27-1:30 “dismantle me down, repair”
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Are you still taking requests? I’d love to have an anberlin tune* (my islands namesake!) for my island if possible!

1:27-1:30 “dismantle me down, repair”
I also would love the guitar in the beginning, too! I’m not picky

Last edited:
@Foreignatonement Here is "Anberlin - Dismantle.Repair":

CCAD-C--
-C-A-G--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And:

CEGCG---
CEGCG---

G and the second C on each line is high, first C on each line and E are low.

Hi, I have 3 requests for you today.

Take your time, I've used your service several times before and I know the end product is always awesome.

Is several attempts at parts allowed? (As in a tune for each timestamp and I pick which is best) , if so I have included a few suggestions per song; however, if not the 1st one of each is my top suggestion.

Thanks in advance !!

Song 1:
-SLOWING DOWN THIS MAY BE NECASSARY, USE YOUR BEST EXPERT JUDGEMENT-
6 sec
0 sec
53 sec

15 sec
0 sec
33 sec

0 sec
4 min 05 sec
4 min 50 sec
1 min 05 sec

THANK YOU !!! :D

@AK217 Multiple timestamps for one song is basically multiple town tunes, since I have to make a separate tune for each part. And I have a limit of three tunes per person per day. I'll do one tune for each of the songs that you requested today. If you want more parts of them, please let me know tomorrow, and I can make three more for you, and if you still want more, I can make you three a day for as many days as it takes to make them all. :)

Here is "Attack on Vah Naboris - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack":

E---D-F-
B---zzzz

All the low notes.

Here is "The Grand Divine Beast - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack":

CAF--EC-
--zzzzzz

All the low notes.

(Also, holy cow, did I hear "Oath to Order" hidden in the first few seconds of that track, like at about 00:08? I never noticed that while playing the game! That's so clever!)

Here is "Divine Beast Vah Ruta (Dungeon) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack":

C-A---zz
FGD---zz

Low D, all other notes high.

hello, could i please request this part of this song? between 3:52 - 3:58 if possible! thank you so much!

@Tokage Unfortunately that part of "Kanako Wada - (Jenina) HQ" contains too many half-step notes in a row to be accurately recreated as a town tune. This is as close as I can get, but I don't think it sounds much like the original song anymore:

DE---F--
-DCBAG--

All the low notes. But the D really needs to be a D sharp, the B really needs to be a B flat, and the A needs to be an A flat, and there's no way to make it sound right with all natural notes.

Town tunes can only do single half steps, and this song calls for four in a row, and it just can't be recreated accurately at all. If you'd like me to try a different part of the same song, or a different song, just let me know, and I'll be happy to do that for you.

Hi!! I really love this song from Kaguya-sama: Love is War (Sentimental Crisis) and would love to have some parts translated to notes (I have no idea which part to pick for an island tune so I'd love to know how all 3 of them sound like, haha). I tried searching it on both threads and I don't think I saw it being translated yet, but do let me know if you already have! c:

timestarts
0:00
0:13
1:05

Thank you!! Would love to leave a tip for all the hard work you do on this thread :)

@skarmoury No need for a tip, I have no use for any bells or anything, and I make town tunes because I enjoy it and I like helping people, so it's its own reward. :)

Here is "Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ED Full -「Sentimental Crisis」by halca":

DCBDAG-D
AG-DAB--

G, A, and the last B are high, first B and all other notes are low.

And:

G-F-E-F-
G-C-D-E-

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high.

And the third part you requested is actually identical to the first part you requested, so you can use the first town tune I made to represent the same part of the song.

@skarmoury No need for a tip, I have no use for any bells or anything, and I make town tunes because I enjoy it and I like helping people, so it's its own reward. :)

Here is "Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ED Full -「Sentimental Crisis」by halca":

DCBDAG-D
AG-DAB--

G, A, and the last B are high, first B and all other notes are low.

And:

G-F-E-F-
G-C-D-E-

First E is low, second E and all other notes are high.

And the third part you requested is actually identical to the first part you requested, so you can use the first town tune I made to represent the same part of the song.
omg thank you so much!!! I'm so stoked to hear them ahhh this song just means a lot to me so I'm grateful for your service 😭 It truly is a wonderful feeling helping people with something you love to do ahh. ❤

@AK217 Sorry, I don't understand. I made the three songs you asked for into town tunes, using the best parts available from each of the three songs. Some of the parts you suggested were not possible. If one or more of the ones I made were unsatisfactory, please let me know, and I can either try the song again or explain why doing it differently isn't possible. If you want other songs made into town tunes, please post links to them so I can hear them.

You mentioned this: "Multiple timestamps for one song is basically multiple town tunes, since I have to make a separate tune for each part. And I have a limit of three tunes per person per day. I'll do one tune for each of the songs that you requested today. If you want more parts of them, please let me know tomorrow, and I can make three more for you, and if you still want more, I can make you three a day for as many days as it takes to make them all. :)"

So, what I mean is could you try the other parts that were possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back