• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again!
I’d love if you could do This starting at 00:05 ish
Thanks again you magnificent human being~

Could you try this, starting at :07? Or starting from 1:08 if that sounds better? They're very similar. Thank you!!

@lPeachy Here is "Over The Garden Wall Full Soundtrack - The Blasting Company - (Digital Release) (HQ)":

G---A-E-
G---zzzz

Low E, high G and A. I can't include the fourth note because of the combination of sharp and flat notes in the original song. The closest I can do is this:

G---A-DE
G---zzzz

Low E and D, high G and A. To be really accurate, the D would need to be a D sharp, but that can't be done in a town tune.

@TheKryptoKnight Here is "Close Your Eyes [Angel & Buffy Love Theme] by Christophe Beck (Buffy Score 2x13 Surprise)":

C-E-F--C
B-D-E---

Low D and E, high C and B.

@lPeachy Here is "Over The Garden Wall Full Soundtrack - The Blasting Company - (Digital Release) (HQ)":

G---A-E-
G---zzzz

Low E, high G and A. I can't include the fourth note because of the combination of sharp and flat notes in the original song. The closest I can do is this:

G---A-DE
G---zzzz

Low E and D, high G and A. To be really accurate, the D would need to be a D sharp, but that can't be done in a town tune.

@TheKryptoKnight Here is "Close Your Eyes [Angel & Buffy Love Theme] by Christophe Beck (Buffy Score 2x13 Surprise)":

C-E-F--C
B-D-E---

Low D and E, high C and B.

That sounds excellent!! Thank you so much!

Could you please do "How much is that doggie in the window?"

From about 5 seconds to about 10. Literally jist the tune to her singing the words "How much is that doggie in the window?"

Yes, I know it sounds silly but my daughter has an all kitty cat town amd has convinced me into making an all dog one to be her island's "neighbor". XD

I did search your NL post and this one and no prior instances of thos song seem to have been there. Thanks in advance!

hello! ive been searching for a long time and i cant seem to find it! thanks if you help out!
id think starting at 00:30 would be nice, BUT i dont care when it starts! ty! (edit, if the video starts 00:51 just slide the slider back, ive wacthed this for a bit.

Last edited:
@itsaplatypus Here is "How Much Is That Doggy In the Window":

D-G-D-B-
G--EDBD-
A---zzzz

First G is high, second G and all other notes are low. The song is three lines long when I keep the original timing. YOu can use just the first two lines as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - to make all of the notes fit into two lines, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound a little different. So you can decide which you prefer.

@ZeroThree It seems that you're trying to request "Megalovania" from Undertale. It's not a song that's really able to be accurately recreated as a town tune. I've had people request it before, as you might imagine, given the song's popularity and epicness. Here is a post where I sort of made a "Megalovania" town tune in my previous thread.

Last edited:

D-G-D-B-
G--EDBD-
A---zzzz

First G is high, second G and all other notes are low. The song is three lines long when I keep the original timing. YOu can use just the first two lines as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - to make all of the notes fit into two lines, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound a little different. So you can decide which you prefer.

@ZeroThree It seems that you're trying to request "Megalovania" from Undertale. It's not a song that's really able to be accurately recreated as a town tune. I've had people request it before, as you might imagine, given the song's popularity and epicnness. Here is a post where I sort of made a "Megalovania" town tune in my previous thread.

thanks!

D-G-D-B-
G--EDBD-
A---zzzz

@ZeroThree It seems that you're trying to request "Megalovania" from Undertale. It's not a song that's really able to be accurately recreated as a town tune. I've had people request it before, as you might imagine, given the song's popularity and epicness. Here is a post where I sort of made a "Megalovania" town tune in my previous thread.

Thank you!

I ran a Town Tune Maker thread for New Leaf for years HERE, and now that New Horizons is here, and town tunes still work exactly the same, I decided to start a new town/island tune maker thread here! So if anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask! Whether you're playing New Leaf or New Horizons or any other Animal Crossing game, the tunes I make will work the same in all of them!

RULES:

1. SEARCH this and the previous Town Tune Maker thread to see if your town/island tune is already made

2. Post a LINK (preferably Youtube and NOT extended) so I can hear your song

3. Specify which SECONDS of the song you want made into a town/island tune

4. Requesting is FREE! Anyone can make as many requests as they like (LIMIT 3 PER DAY)!:)

5. PEOPLE WHO MAKE POSTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE POLITELY ASKED TO READ THE RULES AND POST AGAIN WHILE FOLLOWING THEM

LONGER EXPLANATION OF RULES:

Rule 1.
Please use the "SEARCH" feature--in both this and the New Leaf edition of this thread, which is HERE--to see if I've already done a song that you want. I've done hundreds of requests, so it's possible a song you want is already made. When you're in the thread you want to search, click on the "search" button and select "this thread." Like this:

View attachment 234228

Rule 2. If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.
This will also ensure that you will absolutely 100% for sure get the correct song that you want, when I search for songs myself, I sometimes find the wrong one.
(Youtube is preferred, and non-extended videos are preferred as well; it makes it easier to find and replay the few seconds that you want made into island tunes if the video isn't really long.)

Rule 3. You can specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.
Please note that Island Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them. If you don't specify particular seconds of a song, I'll usually just choose whatever melodic bit of music plays first. I'm rarely familiar with the songs people request, so please do not say "do the chorus" or anything similar, because I won't always know what the chorus is for every song. ^o^;>

Rule 4. I make island tunes for fun, and because I like to help people who might have a hard time making them on their own. I don't require any form of payment. I don't have any particular use for TBT bells or anything like that. So you can just say "thank you." :)

HOW TOWN/ISLAND TUNES AND MY NOTATION FOR THEM WORK:

In both town and island tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a island tune for you.

- means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).

(Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.)

Any requests? Anyone can make as many requests as they like (limit 3 per day). :)

Hello can you please make the OC theme song from the very beginning

@Jane Doe I'm sorry! I missed your post, thank you for pointing it out to me. Here is "Kalafina - Kiminoginnnoniwa"

CEG--CBC
B---CEG-
C-BCBAG-

E and the first and fourth C's are low, all other C's and notes are high. The musical phrase was too long to fit into two lines for a town tune, so I made it into three, you can use however much of it you like, or you can remove some of the sustain lines to make more of the notes fit into two lines, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@CherryLeeGirl Please tell me which seconds of the song the part you want made into a town tune plays during, and I'll be happy to make you another one.

@lame_loser Here is "October Twilight by Frankie Carle & Nan Wr":

BCEDBCED
BCEDBCED

The first four notes of each line are low, the last four notes of each line are high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back