• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🎁 Item Shop/ Item Cleanout

Status
Not open for further replies.
That celeste ribbon is fused with the power of alchemy use it wisely :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

**Items updated**

Hello! I'd like to buy the paper lantern, the Kiki and Lala outfit, and the greenhouse box from the first TBT. From the second, I would like Sheik's mask, the towel basket and the ikebana display! I'm still fairly new in my file of ACNL, but I will gladly pay you whatever you like.

Thanks! :)

Hello! I'd like to buy the paper lantern, the Kiki and Lala outfit, and the greenhouse box from the first TBT. From the second, I would like Sheik's mask, the towel basket and the ikebana display! I'm still fairly new in my file of ACNL, but I will gladly pay you whatever you like.

Thanks! :)

Sure give me 5 minutes to gather your items and I'll add a comment on your profile to let you know when I'm done and headed your way. :)

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll add you and open up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Kuribo, I think I got a wrong item by mistake. I ordered the paper lantern, and got the paper wall lamp. If we could swap the items back out sometime, that'd be great. I'll hold onto it for now. :)

Oh crud, I'm sorry, I'll leave my gates open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie thank you :)

**Items updated**

This time around, I'd like to make some extra tbt to buy a few belltree rare collectibles, so I'd like to sell all extra items I have at 1-2 tbt each.

I'm willing to give anything on my list away to newer members or anyone extremely low on bells (just ask)

🍓Please pay bells until after you've receieved the items.🍓

I'm here till 5:30 pm est any other orders I missed will have to wait until the next day.

[COLOR="#A0A70A5"]Items:[/COLOR]

1 TBT http://moridb.com/catalogs/WHlgyhsIeL

2 TBT http://moridb.com/catalogs/4d3wKH6Ruh

New!
🚐 RV Visitor of the Day: Franklin
(2tbt per RV items)
Farnklin's RV items: http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=franklin&interior=&fashion=

📄 Order Form:

Town Name:
Friend Code:
Items Wanted:
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened:
(I prefer Delivery But I can do pick up as well. If you prefer Pick up let me know what time you'll be over so I can open my gates or PM me)
Total tbt amount:

Items will be updated on a frequent basis. I have multiple of some items and only single of others.

Like my comment to alert me if you responded.

Hello there! It's been a while since I've been on the forums, so let me know if I've missed anything!

Name: Mari
Town Name: Calavera
Friend Code: 2380 7727 7959
Items Wanted: Hinaningyo, Kagamimochi
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened: this honestly depends on whenever you may be available, as I have trouble making it online before 3pm on EST/EDT, but I'm usually up late as a result. Just give me a heads up, and I'll keep my eyes peeled!
Total tbt amount: 2 tbt

Thank you! =^-^=

I know you prefer delivery, but may I ask to do pickup? One of my MEOW coupon objectives wants me to visit another town, and I'd greatly appreciate it if I could get that finished.

Thank you so much!! :) I'll update my list tomorrow as I'm in a rush. Pretty sure I'm outta bowl sink, so if by chance.anyone request that, I'm all out, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back