• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
@peachycrossing9 Did you mean a white cute floor lamp? There is no pink. IK, I get confused by the pink head too honestly XD

Your order will be ready tomorrow! Feel free to pm or ping me when you are online.

For any future orders and to everyone who did not receive their orders yet, I would like to point out that from now on, I will only post within my original post what orders are ready (using the standard "@ ping"). I will then leave it up to the recipient when they would like to trade.

The only reason I will not disclose my available times is because I have a scary amount of free time and since I do not work or go to school currently, it tends to fluctuate. Since I do periodically check the forums for any alerts I may have received, I can definitely try to catch those players then, but in case I do not see an alert in time, a list of other available times would be appreciated. However with all this said, my sleep schedule is the one timeframe I take very seriously, so anytime past 11PM Arizona Time or earlier than 8AM Arizona Time is a definite no go (And yes, this is a real time zone that will show up when searched).

I hope everyone can be understanding of this new guideline, but please do PM me if you have any questions. :D

hi!! i'd love the gray cat tower, dark brown harp, blue shower booth, green heart doorplate, gray detective's coat, purple wizard's robe, beige detective hat, and black snorkel mask ๐Ÿ‘€ would be happy to pay 20nmt for the lot?

hi!! i'd love the gray cat tower, dark brown harp, blue shower booth, green heart doorplate, gray detective's coat, purple wizard's robe, beige detective hat, and black snorkel mask ๐Ÿ‘€ would be happy to pay 20nmt for the lot?

Great! I'll ping you when the order is ready :)

Also, I hope you read my updated guidelines. I'll also post it within my main post.

Great! I'll ping you when the order is ready :)

Also, I hope you read my updated guidelines. I'll also post it within my main post.
thank you! and yes i did read it :3 no worries at all, rl > game and i understand there's a bit of a queue :geek: ty for the reminder though!! (also not in need of any fruit, but tysm in advance!)

Bump!

I notice I've been missing many alerts and I apologize so I'm going to try making it a habit to check this forum for pings on the hour every hour while I am awake during the times when I am available.

If I could possibly get the bamboo noodle slide, cherry dress, iron frame, lily crown, tiny library, wild log bench, and wooden-block bed DIY recipes if you still have them please? Let me know how much in igb you want. I have nmt too but fewer of them laying around.

If I could possibly get the bamboo noodle slide, cherry dress, iron frame, lily crown, tiny library, wild log bench, and wooden-block bed DIY recipes if you still have them please? Let me know how much in igb you want. I have nmt too but fewer of them laying around.

My bad, it seems I don't have the tiny library DIY. Would you be okay with picking these up today and dropping off whatever price you think is fair? I will also accept a combination of IGBs and NMTs.

I've edited my FT list to show that I no longer have a Tiny Library DIY

My bad, it seems I don't have the tiny library DIY. Would you be okay with picking these up today and dropping off whatever price you think is fair? I will also accept a combination of IGBs and NMTs.

I've edited my FT list to show that I no longer have a Tiny Library DIY

That's okay! I can pick them up anytime today, just let me know when and the DC. :giggle:

Are you ready now? I can send you the Dodo in about 15 minutes or 12:30 PM Arizona Time if that's alright

I am available now if that works.

Dang, you should have pinged me XD. I'll leave up a Dodo and the DIYs on the ground until 3 though since it has only been an hour since your response.
Post automatically merged:

Gates are open

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back