• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
hello, id like to buy:
festival zongzi
surichwi tteok

one of each is fine ! and id like a stack of coconuts too ! i can offer TBT or IGB

How about now

Um sorry. Could you actually list several specific times throughout this week that you are available (timezone doesn't matter; I can convert). I couldn't keep up with checking every hour ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ You can also get me on Discord too since I am starting to use that a bit more often. greenfrog100#1596

Either way, it is better if you give me some times.
Post automatically merged:

HELLO!
Signpost DIY and Wild log bench DIY

for one NMT if itโ€™s ok

Sure. Give me your available times. Thnx! :) I never have to order DIYs so they are always available (except for the ones not under for trade)

hello, id like to buy:
festival zongzi
surichwi tteok

one of each is fine ! and id like a stack of coconuts too ! i can offer TBT or IGB

Both in my mail currently. Give me your available times. Thnx! :)

Last edited:
Um sorry. Could you actually list several specific times throughout this week that you are available (timezone doesn't matter; I can convert). I couldn't keep up with checking every hour ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ You can also get me on Discord too since I am starting to use that a bit more often. greenfrog100#1596

Sure. Give me your available times. Thnx! :) I never have to order DIYs so they are always available (except for the ones not under for trade)

hello, im sorry i didnt get notified of this for some reason. im available all of today โ˜บ๏ธ

i think it would be easier for you if we set up a time. just let me know when you are available since im not busy at all today

hello, im sorry i didnt get notified of this for some reason. im available all of today โ˜บ

i think it would be easier for you if we set up a time. just let me know when you are available since im not busy at all today

Forgot to "like" your post sorry. I'll open my gates in about 10 minutes

And I'll leave them open for 10 minutes after that @arikins :)

Ok, I'm closing my gates now but I'll try once more at 9:30 PM Arizona Time @arikins
im on my way now, got caught up with a movie, i apologize

looks like my ac is deciding to update. really sorry about this, would you like me to come pick up tomorrow instead ?

Last edited:
im on my way now, got caught up with a movie, i apologize

looks like my ac is deciding to update. really sorry about this, would you like me to come pick up tomorrow instead ?
Sure, but give me a few good times to hop on. Thnx! :)

Cant be online this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back