• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
I am interested in
DEN DESK
LONG BATHTUB
RATTAN ARMCHAIR (GREY)
RATTAN WARDROBE

please

I just ordered your items :) Plz let me know a few specific times starting tomorrow when you will be available. The more specific the time frame is, the more likely I will not mess you (e.g. sometime between 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM tomorrow as that is only an hour long window that I will have to check for your activity while saying anytime after 9:00 AM could easily lead to me missing you if that makes sense). Please include and specify a timezone when posting out your windows (I can always convert if you use anything other than Arizona Time). Thnx!
Post automatically merged:

Cant be online this week

That is fine Stnh. We can always do next week. Please post a few specific time windows that are preferably not too vague (e.g. nothing like anytime after 9 AM plz) if next week works for you. Thnx! :)

Hi! I'd like to order the following:
  • Brown fan palm
  • White floor lamp
  • White gas range
  • White kitchen island
  • Open frame kitchen
  • Double door refrigerator
  • White park clock
  • Black streetlamp
  • Black anthurium
  • Black book stands
  • Gold desk mirror
  • Laptop
  • Mini cactus set
  • Rattan towel basket
  • Black stand mixer
  • Autograph cards
  • White wall-mounted tv
  • Green intricate wall
  • Birch flooring
  • Monochromatic wavy rug
For 20 NMT?

I also saw your wishlist, and I also have the following I can trade:
  • green baby chair
  • orange box corner sofa
  • pink cat tower
  • brown x white changing room
  • yellow claw foot tub
  • light wood cypress bathtub
  • blue cypress plant
  • white double sofa
  • white drying rack
  • all colors electric kick scooter (red, white, yellow, green, blue)
Let me know if this is alright!

Last edited:
  • Brown fan palm
  • White floor lamp
  • White gas range
  • White kitchen island
  • Open frame kitchen
  • White park clock
  • Black streetlamp
  • Black anthurium
  • Black book stands
  • Gold desk mirror
  • Laptop
  • Mini cactus set
  • Rattan towel basket
  • Black stand mixer
  • Autograph cards
  • White wall-mounted tv
  • Green intricate wall
  • Birch flooring
  • Monochromatic wavy rug
For 20 NMT?

• green baby chair
  • orange box corner sofa
  • pink cat tower
  • yellow claw foot tub
  • blue cypress plant
  • white double sofa
  • white drying rack

Are you fine with me taking a few days to order these items? LMK plz :D

Yes ofc no problem! Are the items for trade okay with you? Iโ€™ll get those ready for you if so
Sure :) So 20 NMT plus the items from my wishlist?

Unfortunately, I don't have a white floor lamp or white kitchen island. I will keep you posted if there are other items not in my inventory :)

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I don't have a white floor lamp or white kitchen island. I will keep you posted if there are other items not in my inventory :)

hey! my apologies - i think i might have listed them with the wrong color name based on visual appearance. the stand mixer color in your list that i wanted is actually gray, the floor lamp is listed as natural x white and the kitchen island is listed as light brown.

sorry about that, i should've checked the labels instead of going off the color i thought it would be!

and yep! i can get together the items from your wishlist now as well.

• Brown fan palm
  • White floor lamp
  • White gas range
  • White kitchen island
  • Open frame kitchen
  • White park clock
  • Black streetlamp
  • Black anthurium
  • Black book stands
  • Gold desk mirror
  • Laptop
  • Mini cactus set
  • Rattan towel basket
  • Black stand mixer
  • Autograph cards
  • White wall-mounted tv
  • Green intricate wall
  • Birch flooring
  • Monochromatic wavy rug
For 20 NMT?

• green baby chair
  • orange box corner sofa
  • pink cat tower
  • yellow claw foot tub
  • blue cypress plant
  • white double sofa
  • white drying rack

Hey! I no longer need the autograph cards or birch flooring!

Hey! I no longer need the autograph cards or birch flooring!

Good thing I never ordered them :ROFLMAO:

Btw, on many occurrences I also have a hard time distinguishing the color variation so don't feel too bad. ๐Ÿฅฐ One improvement I think would be cool is if when you were shopping, Timmy and Tommy would give you an option to ask what color variation you would be buying from them (sorry for going a little off topic there, I just wanted to share my idea I just thought of).

@rosewoodisland I am almost done with your order. Could you please present with some times this week that will work for you? :D

Last edited:
Hi, not sure what its worth atm, but if you had a white nupital bell, would you be willing to sell it for 50k igb? I can go higher though
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good thing I never ordered them :ROFLMAO:

Btw, on many occurrences I also have a hard time distinguishing the color variation so don't feel too bad. ๐Ÿฅฐ One improvement I think would be cool is if when you were shopping, Timmy and Tommy would give you an option to ask what color variation you would be buying from them (sorry for going a little off topic there, I just wanted to share my idea I just thought of).

@rosewoodisland I am almost done with your order. Could you please present with some times this week that will work for you? :D

hey im free most days after 2pm. the only day that doesn't work is thursday! if you would have everything ready tonight or tomorrow, i could be free anytime between 1pm and 7pm EST. :D

EDIT: I will be free Thursday from 7pm to 11pm EST. I will be free Friday from 5pm to 11pm.

Last edited:
I got my things from you last week, thanks

Ok sorry Elland :whistle:

hi i completely forgot about this order, i looked back on this thread and apparently i ordered the deluxe washer and the spooky fence diy. im still interested

What are your available times? I'll make sure I didn't accidentally sell the washer to timmy and tommy XD

Edit: I rechecked. The washer is in the mail still but I think I gave away/ sold the DIY. MB

I can craft you a few Spooky Fence if that will help :)

Last edited:
Ok sorry Elland :whistle:

What are your available times? I'll make sure I didn't accidentally sell the washer to timmy and tommy XD

Edit: I rechecked. The washer is in the mail still but I think I gave away/ sold the DIY. MB

I can craft you a few Spooky Fence if that will help :)

its ok if you sold the diy! im available right now if you are and i believe im supposed to give you 8 tbt?

its ok if you sold the diy! im available right now if you are and i believe im supposed to give you 8 tbt?

Just give me whatever you think is fair for just a washer :D Yes, 8 tbt was the original price but I'm keeping in mind that the original offer was for both the item and the DIY.

My gates will remain open for at least an hour while I am off for a while so you don't feel rushed about picking up your order. That said, I will be afk but I left your item by the entrance.

Just give me whatever you think is fair for just a washer :D Yes, 8 tbt was the original price but I'm keeping in mind that the original offer was for both the item and the DIY.

My gates will remain open for at least an hour while I am off for a while so you don't feel rushed about picking up your order. That said, I will be afk but I left your item by the entrance.
ok just send me the dodo via pm when youโ€™re ready

oops nvm i just realized the dodo is in the query above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back