• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's 1:20 am, music is relaxing... What are you working on right now?

Dave

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Me?

Well, I planning my paths, adding flowers here and there. I spent an hour fishing for quick money tomorrow.
Now I'm on a quest to get an item for Robin because he asked me to find something that would be nice for his home.

Still hoping I can do more stuff tomorrow, but without an axe I can't start clearing up the town. I sent a letter to all my animal friends too, hoping it will push that rating I need to start projects.

A good day today, I also got so much different fruits from going from villages to villages.

So, what are you working on?
What do you want for tomorrow?
Share your story if you want :)

I did a lot of hanging out in other towns today doing island fishing and games with people. I have 2 neighbors I really want to move out so once I caught all the fish I could hold (it's a lot) I irritate them hoping they would leave. My flowers are moved, trees planted, things caught, tons of bells now waiting. Waiting for the next day for a house upgrade, plant shop to open and w.e else comes my way. Waiting on adding anymore public works since I have no idea where I want them.

Fishing and bug catching and redecorating my house. Opening my town up now for some potential visitors

I'm just shoving fish and stuff to sell in the morning. Bout to head to bed haha

Some friends came to my town and I did the dive "glitch". Caught a few fish, got stung by jellyfish, and now I'm off. Got a lot of stuff to sell tomorrow, hopefully I'll have my 2nd part of my house paid off since I already have the first. and i'm supposed to be starting to build stuff tomorrow too o:

Any of you are worried about where villagers can build their house? With the projects for the town + my fruit orchard and my flower field, I'm redoing all the textures for paths, gardens, wood decks and more. I hate not knowing where they can build so I can plan better.
Any ideas?

Just working on my approval rating right now. I had to play catch up because I went and restarted my town because the layout of the old one bothered me. Also gotta go and grab some night time insects/fish. :3

Back