• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's a beautiful morning...

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Yesterday and today have been gloomy and rainy, so the blue skies and sunshine in Salem have been very welcome. I'm even beginning to get a tan. Must be from running around on the island. Gotta save up my medals for wetsuits. :)

This morning was a bit of a mixed bag. I got a letter and gift from Midge, thanking me for hanging out at her house yesterday. The present was her picture! I put it in my living room. It fits the scheme in there perfectly.

I also requested the demolition of the bell that was built next to Kitt's house. I don't remember why I wanted it there, but it really doesn't fit. I'm sure she's glad to see it gone, as well.

Lloid as been set up in the upper left corner (the secret nook) to build a log bench. I lost two cedar trees, but I can replant once it's finished.

Coming back from there, Roald ambushed me and managed to swipe my turquoise. He paid me 2,400 bells, but I had planned on saving it. Well, it made him happy. Kitt ran up shortly after. I had a fossil and an arapaima, so imagine my nervousness. Turns out she is only looking to replace the corn plant in her house and would I keep an eye out for something suitable? Of course I will.

Ran over to sell my stuff before anyone else tried to nab it. Checked the sign for what the deal is today:

View attachment 236981

What kind of sick joke is that, Reese?

After leaving, I saw that Goldie was home. I decided to stop in and see her. She asked for a river fish, but her house looks so cute, I really don't want it messed up.

View attachment 236982

She'll forget about it.

Bonbon was in the park on the other side of the river. She wanted me to hang out. I was thrilled, because her house is a mess! There are things that really need to go!

View attachment 236983

I managed to get the scale away from her. It was immediately sold to Reese so that it doesn't go back into circulation. I'm not completely sure what to do with the room, but we'll figure it out as we go. That patchwork table is my next target.

Not that I should be so hard on her; my own house needs a lot of help. I'm still trying to pull the bathroom together, and the right-side room has to be completely torn apart and started over. I just have no idea what I want in there.

Well, if you'll excuse me, the shops are opening up. I need to see if anything hits me for my house and find something cute for Kitt. Have a great day!

Attachments

• Sea Bass.jpg
    Sea Bass.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Goldie.jpg
    Goldie.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Bonbon.jpg
    Bonbon.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
Back