• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

It's...It's...

LOL when I read the title I was thinking it's it's [ALLIIIVEEEEE!!!!] xD

Anyways, kewl. I changed my avvie as well. :p

IDK. And her hair isin't purple....I think. Dr. Keko gave me the sig, so i gots it from there. :p
I just like it cuz it's purty and the chick looks like me. :p

WTF! What on earth did you just write up there! o_O
I see brown srsly calm down. Sheesh, not everyone sees the same excact way as you...
(purple pwns so whatever)

Yesh i do know what a brunette is lol. I'm not as dumb as the entire social class thinks lol.

My bro speaks spanish but not half as often as I speak German.

Spanish is my first language. wut. anyways, yeah her hair is...purplez I guess. (Do you seriously enjoy coffee? Bleh)

OH.....MY........GOURD.......

HOLY FREAKIN TIZZLESH** YES I LOVE COFFEE WITH A PASSION I CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT HAVING A FULL CUP IN THE MORNING

:O
I hate coffee. Bleh It's gross. It smells good, but it's gross....
(wait that means your my enemy, cuz u drink me. i try to save my coffee bean brothers from brewster, and you buy the coffee, and drink my people....) xD BAD. xD

Back