• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Friendlies Jackbox Games

this looked fun while I was watching the streams so I'm gonna see if I can join a couple ;v; (probably delusional to think i'll be up for the 5AM one lol)

📹 Tuesday, May 28th 2024 @ 5:00 p.m. EDTTBCChris
📹 Wednesday, May 29th 2024 @ 1:00 p.m. EDTTBCChris
📹 Sunday, June 2nd 2024 @ 5:00 a.m. EDTTBCChris

Definitely going to join the Wednesday one, Quiplash is fun!
Name: Yanrima
Team: Yoshi's Islanders
Session:
📹 Wednesday, May 29th 2024 @ 1:00 p.m. EDTTBCChris

Hi folks! For our final Jackbox session I'm happy to consider requests for games you want to play.

Reminder this session takes place at 5AM EDT on Sunday morning (10AM UK), so please only make a suggestion if you're planning to join us!

i can make it to the 5AM session on june 2nd! i've only played quiplash so far so i'd love to try and get in for a round of trivia murder party :3

Session​
Game Sequence​
Host​
📹 Sunday, June 2nd 2024 @ 5:00 a.m. EDTTBCChris

Requests!!! Quiplash 2/3, Tee K.O., trivia murder party!

If I can make myself get up that early, I will join in!!!!

I would like to try really hard to make it, it's at 2AM but I want to try and contribute more for the team. I'd like to play Trivia Murder Party

gonna try to make it to sunday’s session!! i am once again begging for quiplash

I'm hoping I might be able to make this one after all but it's a bit iffy. Since other people suggested it already, I'll just add more support to Trivia Murder Party. Feel free to disregard due to my iffyness on availability for this final one, but yeah, just wanted to say.

Hi @Chris

Sorry to bother you, hope you're well. Just had a question about a jackbox game submission that hasn't been accepted yet from 24 May.

If it's just delayed, sorry for the bother. I know you're extremely busy. If it's missing something, please let me know and I can take care of it. Thank you!

Hi @Chris

Sorry to bother you, hope you're well. Just had a question about a jackbox game submission that hasn't been accepted yet from 24 May.

If it's just delayed, sorry for the bother. I know you're extremely busy. If it's missing something, please let me know and I can take care of it. Thank you!
You were right to ask! I went through these all in bulk a few days ago so in my mind there weren't any outstanding submissions. Could you tag me in the thread please?

Back