• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jami's Christmas Benchmark Contests

-Aaron said:
Jami said:
Thanks Aaron, it's okay though. I'll let your entry slide, but from now on it has to be a winter scene on the computer generated entries.
Edited :3
Nice, thanks. And remember, you don't have to get it done until Thursday, so take your time. Just let me know if you're planning on signing up :D

Well, all entries are due Thursday, so you have two more days if you're gonna submit something... Also, because I'm really nice, you can sign up to then. So get crackin'!

One entry, seriously? C'mon guys, let's get going :D I can't lengthen this week because I need the whole time for the big finale! Get those entries in by tomorrow, and stay tuned for Friday!

Well congrats to Aaron for the one and only entry this week. Week three is over, and week four will begin tomorrow. This is going to be HUGE, so keep watching the thread.

HOLD THE PHONE.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
holdthephone.jpg
</div>

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES. 10 PM, HOO YEA.

Let's go ahead and post it now. First of all, congrats to Raz for getting second place :D Second, here comes the final week's contest. Drum roll please.... It's the Rewrite 'Twas the Night Before Christmas contest! More details will be on the front page. I wanna try to get this contest done a bit earlier (since a lot of people are busy on Christmas Eve) but I'll see as far as entries go. I'll go ahead and update the prizes.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">TF2:
1st place: A hat!
2nd place: A paint!
3rd place: A reclaimed metal!

ACCF:
1st place: 500,000 bells
2nd place: 250,000 bells
3rd place: 100,000 bells

Randomizer (randomly selected random gift):
1st place: Two chances
2nd place: One chance
3rd place: One chance (but crappier prizes)

Suggestions are always available for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place

GRAND PRIZE:
1st place: Will be unveiled soon!!!</div>

Thanks for the entry, Jack. Let's keep those sign-ups coming! I mean, <big>big</big> prizes this week! :D

Psychonaut said:
i really can't write this one. :/

bleh. stupid ocd + rhyme schemes
Heh, well if you try your best, even a crappy one can get you second place now. Here, I'll give you a helpful hint. http://www.rhymezone.com/ use this site. Just type in the word you need a rhyme for, and voila! Oh, if you're still not sure about signing up, I'll give you incentive to now. Time to unveil the grand prize. Drum roll please.... It's <big><big>A STEAM GAME!</big></big> Pick any Steam game you want for five dollars or less, and it's yours. That is, only if you get first place this week. And to get first place, you have to submit an entry. You have until Thursday... Good luck!

Jami said:
Psychonaut said:
i really can't write this one. :/

bleh. stupid ocd + rhyme schemes
Heh, well if you try your best, even a crappy one can get you second place now. Here, I'll give you a helpful hint. http://www.rhymezone.com/ use this site. Just type in the word you need a rhyme for, and voila! Oh, if you're still not sure about signing up, I'll give you incentive to now. Time to unveil the grand prize. Drum roll please.... It's <big><big>A STEAM GAME!</big></big> Pick any Steam game you want for five dollars or less, and it's yours. That is, only if you get first place this week. And to get first place, you have to submit an entry. You have until Thursday... Good luck!
So much to choose from because of the sale!
I'm holding a monopoly on this, guys!

Now's the time, folks. With the sale, perhaps that one special game you wanted will be five dollars or less. Then it's yours! :D

I'm entering, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish in time. >w<

If so, then WATCH YOUR BACK, JACK >=J

So you need to get the poem, and tamper with the words a bit to make it different?
Or do you have to completely re-write it? If so, that is one long poem :p

Back