• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese and American Nintendo Directs at 4AM and 7AM PST (October 25th)

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch

nintendodirectoctober24jp.png
nintendodirectoctober24na.png

As usual, I'll be covering everything on my Animal Crossing blog.

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/10/24/japanese-and-american-nintendo-directs-coming-tomorrow-october-25th/

UPDATE:

Last edited:
ooOOoo~
This could be useful to me even if they don't mention anything about animal crossing seeing as how I don't really have a very good list of games that I would want for the 3DS. The number of desired games for the system is a pretty large determining factor for whether or not I move it up on my "things I want" list.

There will also be a Japanese one coming. Updating post soon with the details.

Ooh this is so exciting! Though since I'm not in the market for new games right now beyond Animal Crossing it'll be nice to hear something. Something about Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon would be nice as well.

unfortunately 7AM PST is 9AM CST and I'll have class until 10:30AM CST Tomorrow. Please keep a recording of this direct so I may watch it after class tomorrow.

I'm guessing that the Japanese Nintendo Direct and the US will will have different information? If so, then I will translate the Japanese one. If they are more or less the same....I'm not sure. That other one took Kohei and I probably around 10 hours to do...

MONSTER HUNTER 4! MONSTER HUNTER 4! MOOOONSTEEER HUUUNTEEER 4! Nintendo JPN, I need some MonHan 4 news plz ._.

Yeah, I'm gonna be at school all day wondering how it went. Wonder y they r so uneasy about setting dates.

Don't mention the release in Japan, or some crazy Americans will go nuts. I'm not racist either, I'm also american. And crazy.

Back