• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese and American Nintendo Directs at 4AM and 7AM PST (October 25th)

Wow, u translate for linandko? That rocks! Those transllations are sooo helpful.

Animal Crossing isn't coming out until next year. Do not get your hopes up.

NoA's 3DS Facebook pages says they will be looking at upcoming holiday titles and titles for next year, so they may say something about AC.

I wish I could stay and watch it, but I gtg.
I will look for anything AC related when I get back though.

I'll be posting thoughts on everything revelead when I wake up after both events and I see how I feel after I sleep.
Woo Depression and Insomnia flowing through my veins and keeping me awake for this.

How long until the NA one?

is it 2 hours?

w/e i am tired imma sleep. Bidoof out.

Might check this out in my free tomorrow

Wow, u translate for linandko? That rocks! Those transllations are sooo helpful.

I don't translate for linandko, I AM Lin of Linandko...if that makes sense. I use the name saratoga on a few sites so I just kept up with it for the youtube channel. The whole translation process is a two person project :)

Nintendo gave a brief rundown on how the game plays, and also announced the official title for the game "Animal Crossing - New Leaf"

Nintendo gave a brief rundown on how the game plays, and also announced the official title for the game "Animal Crossing - New Leaf"

I think I like that name....wish they had given a release date, but if NoA is starting to release information, a release date shouldn't be too far into the future.

Europe didn't even have a ND, it's not like they really excluded it, it will most likely get mentioned in their next ND.

I'm confused. At first they said they would be talking about games coming in the next few weeks and months. I understood that. A few is like 3 right? Then they showed that Fire Emblem game and it's release date is June. So :( I guess I just need to be patient. BUT IT'S SO HARD.

I'm confused. At first they said they would be talking about games coming in the next few weeks and months. I understood that. A few is like 3 right? Then they showed that Fire Emblem game and it's release date is June. So :( I guess I just need to be patient. BUT IT'S SO HARD.

they said animal crossing is going to be released early 2013, so it might be here by march or earlier ^.^

Judging by the Japanese video, I think it shows that outdoor decorations that you buy as major are intractable, or maybe the town comes with that and watering cans can only hold so much and you'll need to refill it. Maybe both. :D

I think Europe will get the game a few days earlier/later than America, or at the same date.. it's that most of the time.

yeah I was more hoping for an European name ^^

they said animal crossing is going to be released early 2013, so it might be here by march or earlier ^.^

sorry, but no.. they never said that (fans said that ^^" keep on hoping!)
NOA and NOE both said "first half of 2013"
but yes hopefully it will be in the first quarter ("early 2013")

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/240919851361783808

Last edited:
Back