• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese and American Nintendo Directs at 4AM and 7AM PST (October 25th)

sorry, but no.. they never said that (fans said that ^^" keep on hoping!)
NOA and NOE both said "first half of 2013

Lol, No, they kinda did say "Early 2013"

Edit:

PLEASE stay current with news and updates. You are using and living in information from August 2012... Everyone else (INCLUDING THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC) are living in the October 25th and now.

Last edited:
Does Shizu change clothes? It's not a big thing, just something I noticed. Maybe characters change clothes with the seasons?

Sometimes Tom Nook wears a green vest, and sometimes he wears a yellow one!

I wonder if towns will have small differences like that. It could even maybe be based off of what kind of town you have although, Shizu wouldn't know that when you first show up.

NPCs changing their clothes every season would be a really nice visual change beyond the color of the grass and leaves. Make it feel just that little bit more realistic and magical.

Some things I noticed from the American Nintendo direct that nobody's mentioned yet:

1. At the very beginning, when Shizue talks to the player, the box where her name should be in has three question marks in it. This could maybe be because the player hasn't discovered her name yet, or maybe it's a placeholder because they haven't come up with an American name for her, yet.

2. Club 444 is called "Club 101" in America and Nook's housing agency is called "Nook's Homes". Nookington's is now called "T&T Emporium.

3. At around 1:33 in the video, the furniture leaf the player is placing down is a yellow/gold color, perhaps indicating that it is a refurbished piece of furniture.

4. More island fruit, such as bananas and lemons.

There is just so much new stuff added to this game! Nintendo keeps surprising me, and I have a feeling we haven't seen everything yet. So jealous Japan is getting the game in the next few weeks!

Back