• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese Animal Crossing Guide Discussion

Picked up mine from the post office today.
Oh god I am in looooove~
It's sooo big and it has every tiny bit of information about the game in it. <3 ; A ;

I had ordered some guides at the Japanese Amazon. The deliverycosts are steep, but wow they are fast. I ordered them last week and they came yesterday.

NOOOOO!!! Don't import the book!!!! The shipping is way too much! There are companies that already do that for you. Bad Jesi! bad! I got this one for 18$. It's a US based company, but also has other branches in other countries. DO NOT import the book. Pay 8$ for flat rate shipping. I caught it at a good time and the shipping was free. Check out kinokuniya first. You will have to search the Japanese title in the search bar though.
The site is kinda slow, but it works fine give it some time.

Should have read the whole thread. *cough* Never mind. I don't even know how to fix my avatar let alone delete this post. /cry

Should have read the whole thread. *cough* Never mind. I don't even know how to fix my avatar let alone delete this post. /cry

Meh, don't worry, we're not vultures here. One little mistake is nothing, neither is 50 though so don't sweat it!!
Avatar is at the top under 'Forum Actions' and 'Edit Profile'. Editing, well I can't remember, but there's an option. Wait, hold on, OK --- at the bottom of your post, there are a few options, Edit Post is the first, click that and you can edit away!!!

Last edited:
Back