• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese Animal Crossing Guide Discussion

Hmm still says: Shipping Soon
Shipping Estimate Thursday March 14, 2013 - Friday March 15, 2013

Let's go people! I was hoping to get this thing before April.

Heh. One time I pre-ordered a book and I didn't get it for almost a whole year. *glares at copy of Mega Man Official Complete Works*

So don't worry, even if you have to wait a few weeks to get it, it could always have been a lot worse! xD

I got mine a day later, thank goodness
I had ordered it on February 13th at 10:30am and got it February 14th at 1:30pm. It was a wonderful after lunch surprise for v-day for me lol

No japanese bookstore in your town?
Maybe you can order with them?

I was lucky to get it frim a friend who went to japan. Really jealous for people there, full colour, more than 600 page for only $13!

No japanese bookstore in your town?
Maybe you can order with them?

I was lucky to get it frim a friend who went to japan. Really jealous for people there, full colour, more than 600 page for only $13!

Yeah it's insane! The amount I paid for everything (shipping, imported markup) would be how much you would end up paying in the US for the guide anyway, if not more!

Hopefully you get it soon! I liked tracking mine through all the cities it went to c:

I also ordered that same guide Liquefy suggested.
It shipped yesterday, and it will arrive at an aunt's house since the prices were too high if they shipped the guide directly to Mexico.
This will help me practise my japanese, as I'm currently going to a japanese course.

I hope your guide arrives soon, Jesirawr :)

I'm hoping to buy my guide either today or tomorrow. I'm getting the white one, by Nintendo Dream I believe. I'm so excited to look at all the furniture! c:

I also bought the Nintendo Dream on. Bought it off Amazon on March 6th, it shipped the 11th and it's still not here :( I hope everyone here gets theirs by April *fingers crossed*

For anyone wondering: it generally takes 2 weeks from the shipping date for a (HK/KR/JP)parcel to arrive in Canada/USA, assuming that it's standard airmail and doesn't get caught up in customs :p.

I'm thinking of ordering the Nintendo Dream guide sometime in late-April/early May.
Has there been any sight of a Korean guidebook? I've had no luck finding one. :(

Last edited:
For anyone wondering: it generally takes 2 weeks from the shipping date for a (HK/KR/JP)parcel to arrive in Canada/USA, assuming that it's standard airmail and doesn't get caught up in customs :p.

I'm thinking of ordering the Nintendo Dream guide sometime in late-April/early May.
Has there been any sight of a Korean guidebook? I've had no luck finding one. :(

Mine was already imported to California, but I live in Pennsylvania so it has to be sent back across the country to me. Luckily that made the shipping so cheap.

I just got the email that mine has shipped! Estimated delivery is March 26th - April 10th. I hope it comes in around the first week of April. That's when I have my spring break!

The guide I ordered has arrived at my aunt's house!
I can't wait to see just how big the guide is and to start practicing my japanese with this.

I got a lovely surprise today when I got home. My guide has actually arrived a day before the estimated 2 week range for delivery! Woot!
I was shocked at how small it was, but I guess I've never seen pictures of the guides in comparison to something. Still, it's cute and compact. I love it already!

Now to blow off studying for midterms to look through all the pages, haha. <3

Mine actually went to the wrong post office after being at the right one and had to be sent back again. I should probably get it today or tomorrow but I'd have it right now!

EDIT: And just like that, it shows up at my door during my lunch break :3

Last edited:
I'm considering making a brief video looking over the inside contents of the guide I received in the mail.
How much do you think I could show or talk about without Nintendo Dream breathing down my back?

Back