• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

Woah, they're all awesome, I really like your style you use to make sigs.
I really like the Non-Animated Muk sig, the background is perfect for Muk. However, I'm going to have to be a party pooper on the animated one, and don't really think it looks/moves much like slime. Don't worry though, as you said it's your first in ages!

Marcus said:
I really like the Non-Animated Muk sig, the background is perfect for Muk. However, I'm going to have to be a party pooper on the animated one, and don't really think it looks/moves much like slime. Don't worry though, as you said it's your first in ages!
I get what you mean, though I was aiming more for slime bubbles, sort of like the bubbles you see when you get poisoned in a pokemon game. It's kind of hard to get a slime effect with a water C4D though ;P

Jas0n said:
Marcus said:
I get what you mean, though I was aiming more for slime bubbles, sort of like the bubbles you see when you get poisoned in a pokemon game. It's kind of hard to get a slime effect with a water C4D though ;P
Yeah, I'm sure it is really hard to do with C4Ds. The first bit is really good, like the first wave of slime, but I think the second wave is not as realistic. It's still much better than what I could do.

Marcus said:
Jas0n said:
Marcus said:
Yeah, I'm sure it is really hard to do with C4Ds. The first bit is really good, like the first wave of slime, but I think the second wave is not as realistic. It's still much better than what I could do.
Yea, I wasn't really sure how else I could get an animated slime effect, without drawing all the frames individually ;P

AyumiHamasaki.png

Ayumi Hamasaki Sig, made from a stock originally and all the effects coming from smudging, no C4Ds or brushes.

This was my first time trying this particular technique. If I did it again I would fix some of the smudging, it killed some of the stock/focal in the beginning phases.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Thought I'd make a Japanese version too :3
AyumiHamasaki-1.png

Jas0n said:
I am not really digging it. The quality is horrific.
The background and glow around the stock do not complement each other well.

I think the tone needs to be lighter and have more touch to create the purity of it.

I don't like the new Ayumi one. But still. AYUMI~~! <3

Jas0n said:
The sig looks OK, but its not great. Not one of your best Jas0n, you can do much better! Keep up the hard work though, they look great.

Theese are pretty awesome and you should keep this up.

Do you do signiture requests?

Nedrian said:
i think you're really awesome <3

i don't see any elephants though.
I really should make an elephant sig, that'd be awesome xD

Maybe for my next one.

Sanji said:

IDk if you saw this.

But some C+C

Your Muk one should've had more than just the backround animated as it was covered by the foreground and was a problem, maybe you could've made the foreground 'slide' down like the sludge of the Muk.

I liked the banners you did on the LOZ and the other siggy, but with the LOZ one you should've made the banner slightly longer so you could read the line without looking to the front. or made the text a little smaller.

You can see the improvement in how you make your Signitures, Theres very few faults in them as you progress in making them. you should be proud with theese creations!

Sanji said:
Sanji said:

IDk if you saw this.

But some C+C

Your Muk one should've had more than just the backround animated as it was covered by the foreground and was a problem, maybe you could've made the foreground 'slide' down like the sludge of the Muk.

I liked the banners you did on the LOZ and the other siggy, but with the LOZ one you should've made the banner slightly longer so you could read the line without looking to the front. or made the text a little smaller.

You can see the improvement in how you make your Signitures, Theres very few faults in them as you progress in making them. you should be proud with theese creations!
I wasn't going to reply because I disliked your ignorance of reading the original post, but I guess I'll have to or you'll continue spamming my thread.

I don't take requests.

As for the Muk C&C, I made it behind Muk for a reason, I didn't want the animation to block the focal point of the signature, aka Muk. Also creating what you suggested would be a whole project within itself and probably take hours, if not days. I didn't want to do something so extreme on my first time doing animation in a very long time.

Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
Sanji said:

IDk if you saw this.

But some C+C

I wasn't going to reply because I disliked your ignorance of reading the original post, but I guess I'll have to or you'll continue spamming my thread.

I don't take requests.

As for the Muk C&C, I made it behind Muk for a reason, I didn't want the animation to block the focal point of the signature, aka Muk. Also creating what you suggested would be a whole project within itself and probably take hours, if not days. I didn't want to do something so extreme on my first time doing animation in a very long time.
Sorry i didnt read that, so sorry on that point.

Also with the Muk i think it'd be good, or EVEN animate muk's body to make it look like its sliding slime?

Sanji said:
Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
Sanji said:

IDk if you saw this.

But some C+C

I don't take requests.

Sorry i didnt read that, so sorry on that point.

Also with the Muk i think it'd be good, or EVEN animate muk's body to make it look like its sliding slime?
As I said, it would take days. I don't know if it would even be possible.

TySig3.png

booew.png

Favourites.

Your work is really amazing! How does everything you do look good? :eek:

Back