• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

Back from my ban - made a sig using yet another new technique for Mr. Gallows in my absence, thoughts?

SlowkingTrikki.png

I realllyyy like this sig, jealous that Trikki gets to use it and not me XD Might make myself one using the same technique.

Jas0n said:
Back from my ban - made a sig using yet another new technique for Mr. Gallows in my absence, thoughts?

SlowkingTrikki.png

I realllyyy like this sig, jealous that Trikki gets to use it and not me XD Might make myself one using the same technique.
I hate it when your request sigs are better than your own :p

Thunderstruck said:
Jas0n said:

SlowkingTrikki.png

I hate it when your request sigs are better than your own :p
Yea, that always seems to be the way with me. Not sure why :/

Odamn. That new one is amazing.
10/10

This is what happens when I'm bored at 6:30am;

And yes, I know I suck at drawing ;P
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
15qok0k.jpg
</div>

obviously the only large piece of artwork you own has to be the one with a chick and her boobs.

Jas0n said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
15qok0k.jpg
</div>
Wahah, I like it x'D

Jas0n said:

15qok0k.jpg
</div>
Life is good! .... Let's dance! .... :L :eek: :O

Back