• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

SSgt. Garrett said:
Jas0n said:
This is what happens when I'm bored at 6:30am;

And yes, I know I suck at drawing ;P
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
15qok0k.jpg
</div>
Life is good! .... Let's dance! .... :L :eek: :O
Yay! Woohoo! This is funnn :D

Don't know if I like this new sig, I'm out of inspiration so I was just messing around in Photoshop to see if I could find any.

Either way, this is what I got;
Corruption.png

No idea wtf went wrong with her face, she developed random spikes which I didn't notice until I nearly finished the signature.

blending is well done. i'd erase some of the effects on the face. also i'm not really feeling the border

My friend drew this picture and scanned it. I traced and coloured it for her. This is the first time I've ever actually done any colouring, so what do you guys think?

jigp52.png

Better than what I can do :L

It looks great, But what exactly did your friend draw? :eek:

ShiningJPS said:
OMG jason! Those are beyond cool!
I absolutely love the umbreon one :O
I can't wait to see some more :D
Doubt I'll be making anything more for some time.. not only am I severely uninspired but the computer with all my graphic work and such on it has exploded, so until I can restore all that I won't be able to do anything.

jz875h.png

Made a really quick sig to get back into sig making and to get all my settings right on this new computer. It's really light so it doesn't show up the best on the light background of this forum, looks better on a dark background.

For some reason, I love the colors.
Great job! =D

New large art/photo manipulation:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
CloudAbduction.png
</div>

Back