• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

Making so many sigs all of a sudden xD
Aang.png

Ignore the horribly bad font again... I really need to get better with fonts :l

loldoublepost, but a new sig:
Bioshock.png

EDIT: Made a slight colour variation:
Bioshock2.png

Last edited:
For the aang one I would recommend tuning the colors of his arrow to better set the lighter blue tones used in the rest of the image.

For the other one I like the complimentary colors in the first moreso than the second but they both look good.

For the aang one I would recommend tuning the colors of his arrow to better set the lighter blue tones used in the rest of the image.

For the other one I like the complimentary colors in the first moreso than the second but they both look good.

Until you mentioned it, I didn't even notice how far apart the blue colours were in the Aang one. That's frustrating.

Until you mentioned it, I didn't even notice how far apart the blue colours were in the Aang one. That's frustrating.

Haha it's a good idea when you finish a piece to walk away for a bit and come back for just that reason.

I really love this one. I'd make the text have the same brightness as the highlight in the signature. Other than that, the background is not too simple and it has a good amount of textures and detail within.

Spent 5 hours~ drawing this last night, what do you peoples think?

MeetingaStar.png

Been a long time since I updated this thread, don't post much of my stuff these days. Here's my latest sig anyhow:
SpySig.png

Made a new photo manipulation for the first time in about 6 months, woo
Umbrella-Cityscape-HDR.png

The only thing I would suggest for the manip is the girl stands out from the background as way too saturated. De-saturate her a little and you should be good to go.

So it's been forever since I updated this thread. Woops.
Finally got an upgraded tablet for Christmas, now working with a fancy Intuos5, DEAR GOD ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Anyway, thought I'd post my latest painting here to celebrate:
QmVwK.jpg

Back