• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

Made a new sig, first in a while:
Asura.png

^ Cry at no comments on my last sig.

Anyway, yay for double post.. New sig:
Arise.png

Tried a new technique on this one, quite pleased with how it turned out :D

Jas0n said:

Arise.png

Tried a new technique on this well, quite pleased with how it turned out :D
Awesome text. I think i agree, it turned out well :eek:

Thunderstruck said:
Jas0n said:

Arise.png

Facepalm at my spelling mistake that I didn't realise until now. How do I mistake "well" for "one" xD

Anyway, I love the text too, I think this is the first text I've done that actually looks really good.

Jas0n said:
Thunderstruck said:
Jas0n said:

Arise.png

Facepalm at my spelling mistake that I didn't realise until now. How do I mistake "well" for "one" xD

Anyway, I love the text too, I think this is the first text I've done that actually looks really good.
Lol, i didn't even notice. Comparing this text to your other ones, the others seem way too basic.

Thunderstruck said:
Jas0n said:
Thunderstruck said:
Jas0n said:

Arise.png

Lol, i didn't even notice. Comparing this text to your other ones, the others seem way too basic.
Text is something I've wanted to perfect for a long time, but it's a whole thing of its own. The generic text like in my most recent signature doesn't fit in with my normal signatures because it distracts from the render too much. I'm still trying to find a style of text that works with those "blendy" style sigs, hence why a lot of it is just basic white text to avoid people stealing them.

Jas0n said:
Thunderstruck said:
Jas0n said:
Thunderstruck said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Arise.png

Text is something I've wanted to perfect for a long time, but it's a whole thing of its own. The generic text like in my most recent signature doesn't fit in with my normal signatures because it distracts from the render too much. I'm still trying to find a style of text that works with those "blendy" style sigs, hence why a lot of it is just basic white text to avoid people stealing them.
Ohh, i see, i see.

Not sure if anyone's seen, but there was this girl on the X Factor last Saturday who kept pulling strange faces during her act. The video can be seen here:
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/JglWZ-wC3Vk'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/JglWZ-wC3Vk' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

For the lols I made an animation of her from an interview she had recently xD
CherLols.gif

That's gorgeous, but I think you should have made a little more contrast around the tigers back paws. It would have stood out a little more and not blended in so much with the background. The key to black and white (or relatively two tone in your case) images is contrast.

Zr388 said:
That's gorgeous, but I think you should have made a little more contrast around the tigers back paws. It would have stood out a little more and not blended in so much with the background. The key to black and white (or relatively two tone in your case) images is contrast.
Yea I noticed the same thing, I was originally aiming for a foggy effect around the legs of the tiger but when I added the adjustment layers and such it seemed to just blend in too much.

Thanks for the feedback nonetheless.

I really like a lot of your stuff here. It is also cool seeing how you've improved, no?

Sporge27 said:
I really like a lot of your stuff here. It is also cool seeing how you've improved, no?
I agree, I enjoy looking back on all my work to see where I've improved. It's also nice because sometimes I get inspired by things I've done in the past and I'm able to do redo them with better ability now.

Thanks for comments aswell Lisa ^_^

mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy! Hows about me and you meet up one night so you can show me more of your "art work"

Back