• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jingle has arrived in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't even know until now that they didn't have to be gifted anymore! Off to go buy one then!

Yep! The date has been hinted, but it isn't exactly official or anything.
We're aiming for something to go up late next week. Understand that we tend to shy away from giving dates as nobody wants to give a date and then disappoint by not delivering due to any kind of delay!

Maybe today or tomorrow then.

Last edited:
Yep! The date has been hinted, but it isn't exactly official or anything.

Maybe today or tomorrow then.

he posted that on a Sunday, so he may have intended by next weekend, actually. we were trying to figure this out on the re-stocks thread...

Justin either been working hard for the last 4 hours setting up the new event, or he really been afk and just setting us up... :p

Last edited:
Am guessing by the part in your currency when you go the the shop. There's a snowflakes listed like eggs and embers.

Well they already added snowflakes, which I am assuming will function like embers from the Summer event, so I'm hoping they'll announce the event soon!

Ohhh haha no I noticed those RIGHT when we got them lol I thought there was a mini announcement somewhere about what the event actually was xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back