• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Julian or Skye?

Julian or Skye?

• Julian

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Skye

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Flea
Winter Mittens
So, I'm... not really feeling Molly. She's adorable, but I'm just not as keen on her as I thought I'd be, so I'd like to find a different villager to take her slot.

Meanwhile, Matcha has been evolving in my mind - instead of a regular forest, it's becoming more of a dreamlike setting (hence Diana and Carmen, with their strange coloration)... so I think another strangely-colored animal would be a good fit. Seeing as blue is my favorite color, I thought either Julian or Skye would be a good fit, but I'm having a hard time choosing.

Julian has the whole magical vibe going, which is fantastic, considering that I'm thinking of using fairytale PWPs. He's also a smug, and I love smug villagers. ...But Skye is also really cute and pretty, not to mention that having another wolf might be nice. Plus, I love normals. Maybe not as much as I love smug or peppy villagers, but they're so cute. :(

I'm also willing to take other suggestions... but I will say that I don't really want Bam. I know he's blue, but Poncho is all the jock I can handle for the moment. He's the jock-iest jock I've ever had, hands-down. My only requirement is that the villager in question fit the woodland theme and be unnaturally colored, ideally blue or pink (though that's not a must - I was tentatively considering Celia as well).

I'd say Julian.
I absolutely love him, heh.

Hmm, if you like normal types then Skye but if you like smug more then Julian. This is hard to choose, I llike both types but I think Skye since she's a normal and easy to get along with other villagers and such plus nice public work projects.. hehehhh

Hmm, if you like normal types then Skye but if you like smug more then Julian. This is hard to choose, I llike both types but I think Skye since she's a normal and easy to get along with other villagers and such plus nice public work projects.. hehehhh

My problem is, I love both of their designs, and I think both normals and smugs are adorable! At this point, I'm considering saying the heck with it, rotating out either Avery or Chief, and getting both of them. ._. The problem there is... I adore both Avery and Chief, and I don't know which I'd want to keep.

I voted for Skye, simply because I love the color blue that she is. It's really gorgeous! Plus my friend has her in her town and she is such a sweet villager!

I LOVE JULIAN he's my favorite villager of all time he's honestly a sweetie he moved away once because i tted to far and thats the reason i didnt play for months but i just made a new town and i will always still have his picture in my bedroom even though that sounds kinda creepy

Last edited:
Julian! Funny story about Julian. In my first town, I was loading up the game for the day and my sister was next to me. I knew I was due for another villager and my luck is awful, so I sarcastically said, "it's totally gonna be Julian. In the perfect spot."

And after the game loaded up, Julian had a plot reserved on an isolated little bit of land next to a lake. :blush:

I love Skye/normals in general. But I think it depends on how magical you want your town. Julian is really, really magical, where i think Skye is just a shade of the fantastic.

Back