• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Julian or Skye?

Julian or Skye?

• Julian

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Skye

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I'm pretty much settled... Since I can't make up my mind, and the poll results are so close, I think I'm gonna go for both. I'll be cycling Avery and Molly out, and Julian and Skye will take their places.

Thanks for the help, guys!

I love Skye. :D I had Julian before, but I just didn't like him like I liked Skye. Someday I hope to have her in my town again.

*whispers* Skye....

Oh, you went for both! That's nice, I like them both too. Have fun with them!

I personally prefer Julian over Skye. Had her, but wolves apart from Freya don't semm to connect with me (aside from smug horses. Colton, Ed and Julian are lovEEEly).

Ah, I'm glad you picked both c: they are both lovely! They're complimentary in color too!!! c:

These are actually my top two favorite villagers in the game, so I'm glad that decided to go for both - I would have never been able to choose between them myself, so I would have had no idea how to advise you! :blush:

I totally adore Skye, she's my second bestie in the game, and I wouldn't dream of not having her. I say Skye all the way!

god, this question is so hard! i have both julian and skye in my towns and i love them so much. well, if i have to choose, maybe julian? hes fabulous.

Back