• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Just one week to go...

Tom.Nook

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
5 Envelopes
Can you believe it?! After three long (and i mean tediously long) years of waiting, Animal Crossing New Leaf (or just Animal Crossing 3ds as it was called so very long ago) is finally coming out! Just one more week of waiting and we'll finally be playing it! Honestly i still remember when the game was announced some three years ago, and all we had were a couple screenshots! The game/graphics have changed so much since then! Can you believe it's finally here? I'd love to hear what you all have to say :)

The fact that it took them three years practically screams the fact that we're in for a good time.

ASDFGHJKLOIQUW^DRFTGVYHUCIAYXFTVGASHC

I literally cannot hold in my excitement, I won't be able to concentrate at school AT ALL, all i will be thinking about it ACNL.
I even drew a massive leaf in my school planner on June 14th

I dont think it has actually hit me yet, like I am so excited that it is FINALLY here but it almost doesnt seem real. When it was first announced I was like nah imma sit this one out bc I dont have a 3ds and City Folk was just the same old game. Then I just tuned out and actually for awhile I thought it was already released back then. Then eventually I found out more info and came here and got super hyped this past year and 2012 bc of all the new info and have been waiting waiting waiting so impatiently. So yes it has been quite the journey and I am very eager to play it!

I feel like something is going to go wrong when I go pick up my copy of New Leaf next week. The car will probably break down or I might lose my pre order receipt. The release seems to good to be true. I'm just glad school will end for me next week, so I have all summer to customize my village!

It hasn't really hit me yet that it's only a week away. It probably won't register with me until I have the copy of the game in my hands and I'm about to put it in my 3DS. Remember when we thought that the game would release with the 3DS?

lol as long as you have the "what can go wrong will go wrong" nothing will disappoint. also depends on where you pre-order at, if you lose your reciept it is cool. nine times out of ten i always lose mt pre order reciepts :D but the guys at gamestop use to me and just look me up by phone number

Words cannot describe my excitement. After years of waiting, 'tis finally here!

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!

lol as long as you have the "what can go wrong will go wrong" nothing will disappoint. also depends on where you pre-order at, if you lose your reciept it is cool. nine times out of ten i always lose mt pre order reciepts :D but the guys at gamestop use to me and just look me up by phone number
Oops I didn't know to keep it butt I'm pretty sure mine just look it up too

Oh. My. Gosh. I lost my hype 2 weeks ago for this game. Started watching some random ACNL new leaf videos again. Hyped again. SO glad I am hyped again. A game isn't as fun to play at first when you aren't overly hyped. Added the money to the eShop, this game is gonna be mine. ALL MINE. I only have one day of school after this comes out before the summer starts :))))))))))))

I dont think it has actually hit me yet, like I am so excited that it is FINALLY here but it almost doesnt seem real.

Same here! I can't believe that NEW LEAF IS LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY! :D :D
I'm seriously so excited that I'm going to start crying with happiness or scream when I pick up my copy at GameStop.

1zycxhs.gif

i thought about it today and got all excited
like "this time next week, i'll be playing"

When you think about it, Nintendo was rather harsh about not releasing ANY (and i mean ANY) info about this game the first 2 years we knew it was a thing! I remember when people and blogs were actually starting to post that the game had got cancelled! It's all so surreal that it's finally here!

Ugh, it's about fecking time. I wish I had a time machine so I could zip forward to next Sunday already >.<

Back